Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reuben Foster has rotator cuff surgery

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

That's what he projects too but it would be very nice to get his measurables because in general Alabama Lbs haven't had great speed...sideline to sideline ability....mainly because they generally are kept clean from their DL in front being so dominant they just clean up. This young man I think is different but it would be nice to have the numbers to back it up.

Oh...and is your sig from Grigsons motto or something??? Just wondering where you took it from....guess you may have to get a quote from Ballard now lol.

You can watch his film and see his sideline ability, etc. Ragland didn't have it like he does, and Ragland wasn't slow. Foster is better in space, better change of direction, etc., and I think he's noticeably faster. I called Ragland a railroad player -- fast and powerful in a straight line, but don't ask him to do anything else.

My sig, btw, is my own philosophy. I wanted a better way to express my feelings about draft theory than just saying "BPA," because BPA isn't accurate at all. I think anything I feel about how to address the draft is encapsulated in my signature. Grigson didn't do a good job with #1 or #4, and it's impossible to say what he did with #2 and #3 without seeing his draft board.

19 minutes ago, Superman said:

You can watch his film and see his sideline ability, etc. Ragland didn't have it like he does, and Ragland wasn't slow. Foster is better in space, better change of direction, etc., and I think he's noticeably faster. I called Ragland a railroad player -- fast and powerful in a straight line, but don't ask him to do anything else.

My sig, btw, is my own philosophy. I wanted a better way to express my feelings about draft theory than just saying "BPA," because BPA isn't accurate at all. I think anything I feel about how to address the draft is encapsulated in my signature. Grigson didn't do a good job with #1 or #4, and it's impossible to say what he did with #2 and #3 without seeing his draft board.

Awesome....I love it. I know you've had it for awhile but I just wondered if it was a Colts philosophy or you got it from another GM or something. Yeah its impossible to tell if he followed it. If Ballard does we will be in great shape I believe...of course if we have talent in our scouting department but I love it....that's awesome.