Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What would you pick with our 1st?

Skill position or Trenches  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick?

• LB,CB,DE,OL(Barnett,Mckinnley,Wilson,Jones,Thomas,Williams,Foster,Robinson ETC)
    • RB(Cook,Fournette)

13 hours ago, Majin Vegeta said:

I don't see Carolina passing on Fournette anyway. I can't belive the CB they drafted last year rated higher than Ramsey. 

I'm not convinced Gettleman values the RB position that much that he would draft one that high.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

They have a pretty good team overall, and fournette would fit their "keep pounding" mantra. I hope they take him, I want as many defenders to fall as possible. 

They do have a good team but they have some flaws and the flaws they do have, are pretty glaring and can be exposed too easily on Sundays. Secondary, OTs, WRs who can get open fast and possibly DE too.

FTR, I do hope they take him lol. If not for any other reason than to troll Saints fans.

59 minutes ago, Finball said:

They do have a good team but they have some flaws and the flaws they do have, are pretty glaring and can be exposed too easily on Sundays. Secondary, OTs, WRs who can get open fast and possibly DE too.

FTR, I do hope they take him lol. If not for any other reason than to troll Saints fans.

The secondary isn't as bad as you think. Their rookie CB graded higher than Ramsey. Which is extremely impressive. I think they have another young guy named Worley or something too.. but I get your point. If Carolina doesn't take a RB though, I have no idea how we ever could haha. Compared to our defense, they're the 85 bears. 

20 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

The secondary isn't as bad as you think. Their rookie CB graded higher than Ramsey. Which is extremely impressive. I think they have another young guy named Worley or something too.. but I get your point. If Carolina doesn't take a RB though, I have no idea how we ever could haha. Compared to our defense, they're the 85 bears. 

Bradberry is good but one needs to have some depth behind #1 CB and they need at least one more safety, assuming Kurt Coleman can return to 2015 form.

16 hours ago, Jesse Lafantaisie said:

so you would pass on fournette? lol.

The point is going right over your head. Who cares how many have failed the point is if you list all the elite or very good starting RBs in the NFL there are more 2nd round or later back starting then 1st rounders. Hell besides Zeke AP and Gordon the other 1st round backs are not very good.

6 hours ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Explain please. I put potential #15 defenders, and then the 2 "star" RB. You act like I put Jonathon Allen and Jamal Adams as options.. sorry other people don't value a RB as high as you do. It was a good thread, let me know there is some common sense here :)

And that's fine.

Do you think I care that I have a running back in my top 10 and others don't? My day will go on and common sense would indicate that everyone has an opinion, therefore, people will differ. The pole should be something along the lines of if player X, Y, And Z are available who would you select. I never answered the pole but if I did assuming those players were available I would go Reuban Foster 10 out of 10 times. He's higher up on my board and I value the position more.

33 minutes ago, Indy Fan said:

Do you think I care that I have a running back in my top 10 and others don't? My day will go on and common sense would indicate that everyone has an opinion, therefore, people will differ. The pole should be something along the lines of if player X, Y, And Z are available who would you select. I never answered the pole but if I did assuming those players were available I would go Reuban Foster 10 out of 10 times. He's higher up on my board and I value the position more.

Yeah.