Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I dont know people but we are looking good

manningstheman

I cant remember the last time the colts have looked this deep in a long time. Maybe thin on the Oline alittle but we have some awesome rookies comming in. Thoughts? I am just really happy with this team this year. I am fealling really good about it. I say kudos to the front office, and thank you for listening( in my imagination)!

I cant remember the last time the colts have looked this deep in a long time. Maybe thin on the Oline alittle but we have some awesome rookies comming in. Thoughts? I am just really happy with this team this year. I am fealling really good about it. I say kudos to the front office, and thank you for listening( in my imagination)!

Those free agent signing really helped us. All we need now is one good starting cornerback.

Yeah Im feeling pretty good about the talent and depth on this team aside from DB. I am just hoping we stay healthy this year.

A few new guys I could see making an impact early are Drake Nevis, Castonzo, Ijalana, and Sims.

Delone Carter, Jamaal Anderson, and Tommie Harris can be good rotational guys for us too.

I like what we think we see, but let's wait to see if the guys we are picking up are what they projected to be out of college or are the mediocre players they demonstrated during their first 4-5 years in the league. I loved Harris with the Bears, but let's see if the knee is okay or if the surgery has taken its toll.

Man can we not get excited about some signings that just about everyone in this forum wanted. Even if they arent great, they help this team. Period. I am tired of late round rookies comming in here and getting hurt. or never playing. Those years are over. Lets be excited about some talent once in a while.

im glad chris isnt doing the same things as his dad

I would wager his dad had a majority hand in "helping" Chris (*cough*deciding for him*cough*) what took place. This is Peyton's last ride. No one was going to screw this up, especially one of the best GM's in the history of football.

I definitely happy with the way things are looking right now, but I think that if we somehow acquired asante samuel, I would be ecstatic! I've heard people say he won't fit into our system, but systems were made to be modified when necessary... besides a strong player like that couldn't hurt at all!