Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I read he was trying to get lovie smith on his staff.
    • Was listening to JMV & Kevin Bowen discussing the Colts QB situation and the press conference Irsay had with the media.  Heard some very interesting things. They talked about Irsay mentioning a veteran vision in the QB room.  Of course this lead to Stafford trade talk.  Bowen brought up a scenario where he said the Lions could take our 1st (21st) & theirs (7th) and combine them to move up to 2nd and draft Justin Fields.     Then the discussion turned to “what if” bidding for Stafford gets too expensive.  Would the Colts look at other veterans or draft a QB.  That’s when JMB made the statement that he’s heard (don’t know how good his sources are inside Colts HQ but gotta believe he knows someone in there) that the ONLY QB in the draft that interests the Colts is Justin Fields.   That statement shocked me.  I’m clearly the biggest Fields fan on here (so much so that I’d trade whatever was necessary to move up to get him).  Do you guys think the CB & staff truly feel that way about Fields or are they using gamesmanship hoping to influence the Lions to want to jump on him so we could get Stafford from them for a good deal and not have to give up too much draft capital??  Because before giving up two 1sts for Stafford or a 1st and multiple other high picks (2nds), I’d rather go up and get Fields.
    • Easterby was also reported to be the reason the Texans fired their award winning VP of Communications, Amy Palcic last November.    That upset JJ Watt, who voiced his displeasure loudly. There were dozens of incredulous posts, stories, and comments from journalists and players, too. Nobody could understand this crazy move. Then Easterby's name popped up as the driving force. Apparently she wasn't buying his snake oil, so she got fired.   I suppose Eaststreet will disparage JJ as just playing the diva too. I disagree.   Watson, Watt, Andre, and Amy Palcic all see through the charlatan and have taken their stance against his nonsense. Good for them!
    • I think if he comes to the Colts and wins a SB and continues to play well he will certainly become a HOF.  
    • Radunz is growing on me, doubt he would be there for our 2nd round pick now, OTs get overdrafted. Might need to move up in Round 2 if we don't have our first rounder.   Cade Johnson and Tylan Wallace, love both of them. I have loved Wallace for more than a year now.
  • Members

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 4,797

• Mitch Connors

Mitch Connors 302

• Shepman

Shepman 131

• John Waylon

John Waylon 1,651