Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I had a feeling Atlanta's offense would be slowed down. Belichick with two weeks to prepare is deadly. But New England's offense being slowed down is surprising

1st quarter...like the fist round of a prize fight.

Look at how Brady is taking a long time at the line to see what ATL is doing..

These teams don't know each other

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not sure Ballard will bring JuJu to our team. If you're going to spend $17 million on a WR spend it on Allen Robinson. He might be the most underrated WR in the league next to TY. 
    • This will only happen if Trey Lance falls to 21. This is one of the best mocks I've seen. 
    • https://*/idk82v   According to Schefter new Jets coach Robert Saleh wants to keep Darnold and give him a chance with new staff to prove himself. Schefter said he would be surprised if Darnold is not the starting QB for the Jets next season and they will entertain offers for no. 2.   Given our connections with the Jets, is it possible we make a bid for no. 2?
    • He is going to Miami, the question is if Tua is involved. If so Texans draft O Line help likely if not they go QB and Tua goes somewhere for something. Tua is playing scared and doesnt look fully recovered from the hip (Both physically and even more mentally he doesnt want to get hit).  
    • One key part to the various QB situation are ones potentially available via trade.   I think it's unlikely Atlanta takes a QB in round 1 this year. Matt Ryan probably has another 3-4 good years left in him. I think it makes more sense to add someone at another position and try to win with Ryan now. Same thing with Stafford in Detroit.   Carolina will certainly be looking at the QBs in this draft.   Denver might stick with Drew Lock but they could decide to move on from him.   There are a couple potential QB trades that could impact this. DeShaun Watson Jalen Hurts As much as the Texans will try to keep Watson and not trade him he might be unhappy enough where they are forced to.   With the Eagles firing Doug Peterson I wonder if that means they are going to commit with Wentz. If they do then maybe Jalen Hurts becomes available?    Mitch Trubisky is a free agent. Some team in need of a QB might feel they can make it work with him similar to the Titans signing Ryan Tannerhill.
  • Members