Jump to content
Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread

Recommended Posts

And Ryan being gun shy on 3rd down again.

 

Time for the Patriots to blow down the field for an easy TD and take control of this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, buffalo34 said:

And Ryan being gun shy on 3rd down again.

 

Time for the Patriots to blow down the field for an easy TD and take control of this game.

 

here we go!! lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a feeling Atlanta's offense would be slowed down. Belichick with two weeks to prepare is deadly. But New England's offense being slowed down is surprising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh oh, Tom Brady in a commercial.

 

That's one way to make Patriots fans feel all warm and tingly inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I had a feeling Atlanta's offense would be slowed down. Belichick with two weeks to prepare is deadly. But New England's offense being slowed down is surprising

1st quarter...like the fist round of a prize fight.

Look at how Brady is taking a long time at the line to see what ATL is doing..

 

These teams don't know each other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

1st quarter...like the fist round of a prize fight.

Look at how Brady is taking a long time at the line to see what ATL is doing..

 

These teams don't know each other

I think Brady will get it going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...