Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 1973 for me.  Before that I was a Viking fan.  In 1971 I had a family member who was going to LSU and was training as an Olympic weight lifter.  So I started watching the Tigers and really liked Bert Jones.  I was already a Baltimore Oriole fan because that was the name of my Little League baseball team earlier so I liked Brooks Robinson a lot. I played 2nd base so I also liked Davey Johnson.  I followed Bert Jones when he was drafted by the Colts and the rest is history. 
    • Hilton is making plays , just unfortunate penalties have negated some of his best and some of the others resulted in P.I. calls which we gained yardage (Have said before wish NFL kept track of yards gained through P.I. drawn for players, they are just as good as catches in reality) . I'm not saying he is what he was just saying he doesnt seem to have fallen off a cliff either. As for Fountain, small school guy who has measurables (Nothing like Cain who helped lead Clemson to a national title vs the best NCAA competition and had even better measurables ), injury put him behind and doesnt look fully back while others have passed him like Johnson and even Harris.  Hope he gets a P.S. spot somewhere if not us and hope he eventually makes it as a team's 5th or 6th WR, that is likely his upside.
    • I sincerely apologize for disagreeing with your bad takes.
    • he had two years in Chicago. the last was not good at all.  he had 4 with Philly, and wasn't anything the first two, and mediocre the last two. was more gadget than anything.
    • Oh. I since I didn't realize it was tongue in cheek, my garbage take was to assume that ego has something to do with a person choosing SUPERMAN as an internet moniker.
  • Members