Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

score after lady gaga i'll feel a little better.. don't want to see "biggest comeback in superbowl history" headlines

Same, Falcons need to continue to score and score touchdowns lol.  No remorse, cut throat, smash them and kill them. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best halftime show ever? She has nailed this, and she's not lip synching and there is only a small amount of backing vocals. The flying stunt was insane and halftime shows are usually annoying. No cheap pops, politics etc. Just a very good entertainer doing her thing.

As for the game, it's far from over. We all know not to count Bill out and the Falcons have gone conservative before (though they always survived). My favorite part was Brady's attempt not to tackle the ball carrier.

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

Best halftime show ever? She has nailed this, and she's not lip synching and there is only a small amount of backing vocals. The flying stunt was insane and halftime shows are usually annoying. No cheap pops, politics etc. Just a very good entertainer doing her thing.

As for the game, it's far from over. We all know not to count Bill out and the Falcons have gone conservative before (though they always survived). My favorite part was Brady's attempt not to tackle the ball carrier.

One thing is for sure she's a #@)(@)( load better than Mariah Carey lol!