Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/05/security-grounded-a-drone-flying-over-falcons-practice/

Lol, drone gate.  Why does it always seem that things like this happen in games involving the Pats.

Not surprising. Earlier this week, Kyle Shanahan lost his backpack with the game plan in it. A reporter had picked it up, thinking it belonged to him.  The bag was missing for about 15 min. These things seem to happen only when the Pats are involved.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/falcons/2017/01/30/kyle-shanahan-bag-game-plan-art-spander-atlanta-super-bowl-2017/97270712/

2 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

over-under is 58........////30-27 is under..I'd go under ....low confidence there...

Atlanta gets 3 points most everywhere....so Id take the Falcons...top scoring team in the NFL

3 covers overtime most likely and Atlanta will keep throwing no matter how far they are behind or ahead

Tough to go against the league's top scoring team in what will feel like a home game for them

Umm more Pats fans in Houston than Falcon fans. If anything Pats will feel like the home team.

Go Falcons!

With that said, the SMART money will be on NE.  You just don't get to a 7th Superbowl and then not know what you're doing.  They will be ready.  Atlanta will have to play EXTREMELY well to beat them.  I hope they do, but I don't see it.  NE just has too much experience in this department, and giving Belichick 2 weeks to prepare for you is like handing the firing squad the bullets for your own execution.

Pats 34, Falcons 24

34 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Not surprising. Earlier this week, Kyle Shanahan lost his backpack with the game plan in it. A reporter had picked it up, thinking it belonged to him.  The bag was missing for about 15 min. These things seem to happen only when the Pats are involved.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/falcons/2017/01/30/kyle-shanahan-bag-game-plan-art-spander-atlanta-super-bowl-2017/97270712/

It is a little weird, isn't it?  That and the drone thing.  Just odd that you don't hear about these kinds of things with any other team.

5 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Cheating sure gets you places in life. That's what I have taken from the patriots era in football. 

Get a grip. They are what the Colts should aspire to be. Leave your personal feelings of inferiority out of this. The Patriots with Belichick and Brady have gone to 7(!) Super Bowls, and you don't accomplish that through cheating.

just got back from the alternate dimension! man, those Indianapolis Colts with Peyton Manning just keep winning consecutive championships since 2007! lol *crying*

in all seriousness though, how great it is to be a patriot fan. almost as great as the privilege of watching the Colts play on sundays. i'm proud of the team and wouldn't switch allegiances for the world. 

26 minutes ago, James said:

Get a grip. They are what the Colts should aspire to be. Leave your personal feelings of inferiority out of this. The Patriots with Belichick and Brady have gone to 7(!) Super Bowls, and you don't accomplish that through cheating.

Correct. 7 SB appearances is dominance and that is not attributed to cheating. They are what they are and that is the most successful NFL franchise in the 21st century

I'm rooting for ATL, but I just don't see them winning. Like, at all.

That offense is amazing...that defense, not quite as good haha. They are literally dead last in red zone defense and they got some sucky corners. Brady will tear them apart.

Hope they prove me wrong, (cause I'm ready to order some crow), but this one will be over before the 4th quarter.

35-17 Pats. God I hate New England.