Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Ticket Renewal

crazyrob

Season Ticket Renewal  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing your season tickets?

• Yes
    • No

I don't have season tickets and rarely go to games anymore but my guess is since Irsay fired Grigs, most will renew. JMO. As I have Posted in the past I have been to at least 40 games or so in my time here in Indy, just never got season tickets. I used to routinely go to 1 or 2 games a season, make it a day and eat at St Elmo's. Anymore my lazy butt would rather sit in his recliner and watch from home. I do have love for season ticket holders though as we need you guys/gals being loud and proud at LOS.

I am going to renew, I am still on the fence about whether to put the pair up for sale on one of the ticket sites or not once the draft and free agency gets over. I am still unhappy we have Pagano here and think he is not the future of this teams success. I'm just torn as to what to do with them really. I want to go watch them still but as poor of a product as Pagano has provided with his coaching ability, I am tired of seeing mediocrity most every game with him coaching.

3 hours ago, ar1888 said:

I wasn't trying to make money, just enjoying the games with friends. 

I was joking that the tickets were given up right before a "rebirth" , cultural change, whatever you wanna call it.

i was inferrng that the Colts would now win a super bowl in 2017 just as the tickets were given up (timing)

things seem to work that way.

it was meant to be funny.

(I went to the Pat McAfee school of comedy)

3 hours ago, CptHooligan said:

I am renewing mine.  I was going to sell the rights if they didn't fire either Pagano or Grigson.  Now I have renewed faith...

Plus I am splitting 2 of the 4 away from the ex wife this year so it will be less awkward. LOL

Give her the house, the cars, the furniture....heck, give her the kids and the darn dog.  But , for all that is holy, you GOTTA get your hands on those 4 tickets!

priorities bud, priorities !

haha

I am not.  The last couple of years have jaded me somewhat.  Hoping this new GM is a good start but I just don't know until we get a new HC too.  Love Chuck the man, but not a fan of his coaching.  I will still ALWAYS go to a game or two but not renewing the season tix.  Think I will hit the road, see some other venues with the Colts playing in them.

On 2/4/2017 at 10:39 PM, indyagent17 said:

I moved to Kentucky a year ago and I had to sell my season tickets after 8 years. I did still mange to make the 280 mile drive to see 4 games last year and I hope to see at least that many this season.

I sure miss Indianapolis, a place I live for 48 years :(

I can sure appreciate that.  I married a Browns fan and moved to Ohio in 2012.... you know.. the year we beat Denver, Seattle and San Fran.  I remember telling my new wife "mark my words, in 3 or 4 years this will be a super bowl team... just watch.  All they need is a few more pieces".  Boy did I get that wrong.  Oh...  and imagine my household when we traded for Trent.  I was gloating and messing with her.... she was *, but we all saw how that turned out. lol

I miss Indiana too.  I intend to make some games this year.