Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indy Documentary Help

Bob Kravitz tweeted this week about a doc that was airing on TV about Indy, as i am from the uk i was unable to watch it, are there any online links to be had to this doc that Kravitz was going on about? Here's his tweet:

For out of town reporters looking to understand what's happened in Indy, check out the WFYI doc on the town's transformation. Tonite at 10.

any ideas where i can find this online? please help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm talking about the draft. Sometimes Ballard is misleading. I'm not pushing for Kerrigan, but I also think we need another starter on that line. I don't trust Lewis or Turay starting.
    • Leno was a 20ish or 30ish rated LT, but would be a much better RT IMO. It would likely extend his career too. And it's exactly what Denver likely wants. 10M won't be top 5 RT pay for long. It's 5th right now, but Smith get more IMO and 10M will be sixth. IMO, it's a better situation for him than Indy.  He rated well last year prior to injury. I think 80ish. Pretty sure he'll get at least some 2 year offers if not 3. I'd be happy with 2 on the cheap if his med checks out. Nothing like formal visits are scheduled, but lots of "reports" talking about Indy being a natural landing spot for him. He's a top 3 or 4 available LT, and Indy needs one, so he's been mentioned a lot. I really don't want any of them longer than 2 years lol. Give me two years for consistency, but I want to draft one next year or 2023. 
    • Considering the pick you would be trading for is almost a 4th anyhow, being that it is a very late 3rd, I don't see what's so outrageous about my two 4th round pick proposal idea.    No chance I would ever consider trading away my next year's 2nd for a very late 3rd rounder. You would be stupid to do that. 
    • Two 8-8 predictions.. that'd suck.    If the team was trending like that, does anyone sit Wentz before the clause that sends a first to Philly next year is met and if that happened, would that represent pulling the plug on him- I only ask, because he was really bad last year and if he's anything like that, 8-8 is realistic (as is him being better and the team making a playoff push).
    • Great write up you basically hit everything I like/dislike about this draft. When the Colts picked Sam Ehlinger I almost face palmed. He was probably going to be available in the later rounds of UDFA. Would’ve have much preferred a CB or WR there.   Guess that tells me the Colts are very confident in our CB group none were drafted. That’s kinda risky because we don’t know if Rock fails to develop or Rhodes takes a step back. I think most people would give this draft a C-C+. Anything higher and I think your a bit optimistic lol.
  • Members

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 106

• DaColts85

DaColts85 526

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,761

• Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 5,674

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie