Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your favorite play from this past season

RockThatBlue

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

I am sitting here :scratch: scratching my head, trying to come up with a favorite play, and I really got nothin'. :dunno: 

Hopefully this coming season will leave me with many many memorable and favorite plays.

side note:  going to the game in November, meeting fellow forum members @Smonroe and @bababooey  and then meeting the Super Bowl Champs before the game with @bababooey, will always be a favorite and fond memory for me.

Greatest weekend ever. I'm getting the wheels in motion for my bachelor party to be in Indy, hopefully during a preseason game.

6 hours ago, Gramz said:

I am sitting here :scratch: scratching my head, trying to come up with a favorite play, and I really got nothin'. :dunno: 

Hopefully this coming season will leave me with many many memorable and favorite plays.

side note:  going to the game in November, meeting fellow forum members @Smonroe and @bababooey  and then meeting the Super Bowl Champs before the game with @bababooey, will always be a favorite and fond memory for me.

That was the Titans game with that sweet flea flicker, set up from running Gore in the wildcat.  I thought it was going to be a bomb to TY but he flipped it out to Gore. 

Looking at at the replay it was the right decision.   

top 3 plays for me of 2016

1. Luck to Doyle TD, final  TD of the season, helped avoid a losing season.

2. Jordan Todman opening kickoff against GB, shocking a kickoff TD first in two decades.

3. Duane Allen wide open TD vs. Jets on MNF (either of them)

I mostly listen to the games on the internet, so I might have missed some amazing moments.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:54 PM, TKnight24 said:

This one wasn't too shabby either 

lol I had forgotten that play. When you linked that, I was thinking, "Why you gotta troll by sharing an INT?" And then I'm like, "Wait, that wasn't an INT?... Wait, it was a TD? I'm confused."