Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Latest NFL.com 3 Round Mock

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

you didnt tell me anything i didnt already know.  stop acting like you're so smart for mandating a defensive player with the first pick no matter what the board looks like

You're dense. I said said multiple good points, and you literally didn't have anything to say back except Gore won't be here much longer. You don't even have an argument. 

Like I said, talking to a wall. Even Superman, the smartest guy on this forum doesn't want a RB in the 1st. 

5 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

hard to compare CBs to running backs, but i dont see the argument there

I'm not sure what that means. You mentioned Cook was the best player on the board. I was just giving some alternatives based on early prospect rankings. Lattimore is widely considered a top 10 prospect and Jones is around the top 15 range. That falls right into Cook territory.

It will all depend on how FA unfolds.

11 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

the colts were twenty third in rushing yardage too

No one is arguing the run game is perfect. Most just don't feel you need to spend a 1st round pick on a running back to increase its efficiency.

I would have to give this draft a hard pass! 

Dalvin Cook has shoulder issues and we can get a good running back on Day 3. Carl Lawson has potential but is injury prone. Eddie Jackson is ok, and I would be fine if he is the BPA in round 3 but I would prefer a corner to a safety this early.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2017 at 9:02 PM, CheezyColt said:

Whether you care to remember it or not, they were just as hyped as these two guys coming in this year. The fact you don't seem to see the impact they've made only highlights my point.

Hyped by who exactly? I heard about fournette and cook before I knew who gordon or gurley was for a reason. You clearly don't truly have any idea what your talking about because you would never be saying just as hyped as basically to say fournette and cook have the same potential as gordon and gurley it's not even close. Put these 4 RB's in the draft together Gurley and gordon become late 1st rounders if they are lucky early second rounders most likely at best.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, BCoop said:

I'm not sure what that means. You mentioned Cook was the best player on the board. I was just giving some alternatives based on early prospect rankings. Lattimore is widely considered a top 10 prospect and Jones is around the top 15 range. That falls right into Cook territory.

It will all depend on how FA unfolds.

We are considering Lattimore gone. Listen obviously if you have any of these available when the Colts pick Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker, Myles Garratte, Lattimore, Fournette, Cook, and few others...they will draft them. It is 99.9% chance only 1 is available and it is also very possible none are available. If you look at this mock draft it explains for itself. All those players are gone only Cook is left. In this draft scenario choosing anyone but Cook for the Colts given who's already been taken #1 through #13 is the only option. Wanting Lattimore first over cook is a no brainer but hes 100% gone when the colts pick. Obviously quite a few don't realize and are acting like we pick #1 or something.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/draft/2017/02/07/nfl-mock-draft-1-first-round-myles-garrett-mitch-trubisky-deshaun-watson/97589368/