Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFC Championship: Packers at Falcons Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

It could be effecting Rodgers, I'm sure playing with a screwed up stomach probably isn't easy. Not that it matters because Atlanta overall is a better team.

If you believe the flu can be a factor, get this...for game 2, 15 Steelers were reported to have a stomach virus mid week. 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Who even questions this? lol its Julio by a far margin.

I'll question both parts of this assertion. 1) A lot of people disagree and would say Antonio Brown. 2) Even if it is Julio, it's not by a large margin. I have no real opinion. They're both awesome.

2 minutes ago, nburgmei said:

I'll question both parts of this assertion. 1) A lot of people disagree and would say Antonio Brown. 2) Even if it is Julio, it's not by a large margin. I have no real opinion. They're both awesome.

Sure people will say brown they are also wrong 

2 minutes ago, nburgmei said:

I agree.    1 and 1A

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Lol yeah I've thought it was Julio since like his 2nd or 3rd year haha

I did originally think AB but the way Julio carries himself puts him over the top. Not only is he good but he is the ultimate team player. He won't do Facebook crap and stupid TD dances that he knows are not allowed. Those things just distract a team

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I did originally think AB but the way Julio carries himself puts him over the top. Not only is he good but he is the ultimate team player. He won't do Facebook crap and stupid TD dances that he knows are not allowed. Those things just distract a team

Now you;re pickin' on Antonio.  He said he was sorry.

Didn't say he wa s stupid but he did admit he was sorry