NFC Championship: Packers at Falcons Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Cant man-to-man them and cant zone them...not with what GB has

True...but I'd take my chances man to man. At least if gives you a chance to make a play on the ball instead of playing 5+ yards off and watching the guy catch it. At that point you're basically hoping your pass rash can hurry Ryan and make him innaccurate....good luck with that.

*Pass RUSH. Pass rash sounds like a painful burn....although I think that's what GB's secondary has.

I thought Green Bay would win but wasn't going to be surprised if the Falcons win. I certainly didn't expect either team to finish the first half scoreless. I thought it would be somewhat competitive. Rogers will not go away easily but Green Bay needs a lot of things to fall thier way in the second half.

Just now, ar7 said:

I thought Green Bay would win but wasn't going to be surprised if the Falcons win. I certainly didn't expect either team to put up 0 points in the first half. I thought it would be somewhat competitive. Rogers will not go away easily but Green Bay needs a lot of things to fall thier way in the second half.

Forget things falling their way...the defense can't even get out of their OWN way.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Yeah it's pretty pathetic. Atlanta is literally better at every position and don't beat themselves

Every position but QB, but their QB is probably the second best in the NFL so it really doesn't matter. They're a very well rounded team. Leaning toward offense obviously which is VERY good, but they're still good at everything else.