Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luck is Good

NFC Championship: Packers at Falcons Game Thread

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The first thing to see is: How much of a factor will Jordy Nelson be...

I think he'll surprise some people today. This is one tough player. A very good player

I love how the players have to stand on the field 5 minutes before the kickoff while the 2 sideline talking heads give us almost meaningless information

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Some of the Falcons offensive numbers have to do with the fact that they played the Saints twice

They put up big numbers on almost every defense they played

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

They put up big numbers on almost every defense they played

But the saints have little 'D' and play shootout style most teams don't play them twice

Just now, oldunclemark said:

But the saints have little 'D' and play shootout style most teams don't play them twice

Take the saints stats out,  and they still have the best offense in the league

Man, I wish would could steal Shanahan from SF. I know it's unlikely though.

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Take the saints stats out,  and they still have the best offense in the league

But their stats, as I said, are inflated by the NOLA games....I'm not taking them louit

Just saying those are always shootout numbers that GB or Dallas, for example, don't get

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Man, I wish would could steal Shanahan from SF. I know it's unlikely though.

you think we could run that offense

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

you think we could run that offense

They have more (and better) weapons than we do, but I would love to see Shanahan work with Luck.

Its got to be a great feeling to lose the toss...get a mediocre return and then drive the length of the field in a title game

Just now, snkdy said:

They have more (and better) weapons than we do, but I would love to see Shanahan work with Luck.

I think we could, actually...They have speedy RBs we don't have  but we have the receivers and TEs

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

If we had a lightning fast RB, like a Sproles type we could be dangerous. Falcons have speed at every position.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we had a lightning fast RB, like a Sproles type we could be dangerous. Falcons have speed at every position.

we arent slow at WR are we?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hoping we address that in the draft.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No but our Rbacks are

Agreed. A guy playing in this game is what I would want in a RB. Tevin Coleman

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No but our Rbacks are

You mean,. Frank Gore is, right?  He cant help it if he's old