Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Hope Chuck Stays

Smonroe

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

He should stay I think he good!! This team is not that good. With some better drafting it could be though. This team would run throw a wall for Pagano. Look at the last game against the Jags. Nothing to play for they came out flat IMO Pagano willed that team to a win at half time. People can talk all the % they want about Pagono  but I like him!!

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
On January 30, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Majin Vegeta said:

Jeff Saturday on ESPN said we need to stop with all these 5 and 7 step drops with Luck and start throwing shorter routes.. I feel like everyone knows his besides Chud

I heard Jeff say that on TV too & I literally said aloud "Saturday, you are the man."  He knows what must be done to keep Luck healthy & available all yr. 

On 1/30/2017 at 11:33 AM, Majin Vegeta said:

Jeff Saturday on ESPN said we need to stop with all these 5 and 7 step drops with Luck and start throwing shorter routes.. I feel like everyone knows his besides Chud

When appearing on the Russillo and Kanell Show on espn Reggie Wayne was asked what the biggest difference between Manning and Luck is.  Reggie: "coordinators".

On 2/8/2017 at 11:26 PM, FACE REALITY said:

elite talent can make any coach look great, a great coach can not make poor talent look elite. i believe pagano can be a winner with better talent

So basically,  Pagano is mediocre but if the colts acquire enough talent they can overcome him?

9 hours ago, BOTT said:

So basically,  Pagano is mediocre but if the colts acquire enough talent they can overcome him?

i did not grade pagano, it is yet to be seen how he is with average or above average talent his record with the colts is a winning coach with below average talent. the record speaks for itself

Most people I know outside of here want Chuck gone like 90% of my friends and relatives. I am kind of neutral on the subject. After we lost to Houston here, I wanted him gone because I knew that was the season but I also look at what he has had to work with Defensively. I wanted Grigson gone more and that happened so I am ok with at least the direction the Colts are going in with Ballard now and Grigson gone.