Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Monster Status: Built

The Peytonator

5 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I like PFF because it's the one thing that people can't argue against. And it's actually used by professional teams. If I had made a topic saying the Colts had the worst front 7 in the league, I would have gotten blasted

Actually there is an argument against them.     These grades,  while likely relatively close,  are not universally accepted.      They're subjective.

You put 10 people who know how to grade in a room and they're all watching the same tape,  you're likely to get 10 different grades.      Everyone sees the same thing slightly differently.

There's room for some debate....

12 hours ago, The Peytonator said:

31st best secondary

32nd best front seven

Think about how good we'll be next year though. We might even crack the top 30.

I bet the arguments between Pagano and Grigson has been. Pagano to Grigson you haven't brought in the talent. Grigson to Pagano coach them up. Pagano to Grigson I can't teach someone to sing that can't sing.  They both have failed miserably and need to go. 

5 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

I bet the arguments between Pagano and Grigson has been. Pagano to Grigson you haven't brought in the talent. Grigson to Pagano coach them up. Pagano to Grigson I can't teach someone to sing that can't sing.  They both have failed miserably and need to go. 

I'm afraid that is Irsay's line of thinking.  

"Well Chuck, we underachieved this past year but I'm going to give you another chance next year since you didn't have much talent to work with.  Ryan, it seems like you had some really bad drafts but I feel they look worse than they are do to our coach not putting our players in a position to succeed but let's see what you can do with another draft and $30 mil cap room."