Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pass Rushers 2017 draft !

After watching tape of each guy  I have ranked them in groupings be easy on me first time really diving into draft preparation (studying) 

1 Myles Garrett 

2 Derek Barnett 

3 Tim Williams 

2nd Tier 

Takkist McKinley 

Carl Lawson 

Charles Harris 

3rd Tier 

Taco Charlton 

Dewuane Smoot

X factor Ryan Anderson guy had a great game vs Clemson and I like him gotta watch more on him thoughts? Below will do one for every D need we have 

2 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

Since Williams could fall to us in the draft I watched him closely in the Championship game. He did not come close to the QB and really was not a factor. Anderson was much better.

I totally agree I'm not to high on Williams with him it's more potential but I think off the field may knock him down 

16 minutes ago, Indi Warrior said:

In terms of talent, I absolutely agree with Tim Williams in the first tier. But considering his maturity, personality, and off the field issues, I wouldn't touch him with oven mittens on. Seems like Aldon Smith 2.0.

Try Randy Gregory 2.0. No way would I touch T. Williams in the 1st three rounds of the draft.

1 minute ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Id be happy with Soloman. But say the Titans take Mike Williams/Corey davis, and Marshon Lattimore or Quincy Wilson falls to us, do you take the CB?

No....Gonna be a lot of cb's in the 2nd and 3rd...I still think Desmond King is the best,  but he may fall to us in 2nd because of size...Id rather just go after CB in free agency..Focus draft on d-line, linebackers and RB..If a great safety like Hooker, Adams, or Peppers is there and we go that route Id be ok too...

On 1/14/2017 at 7:00 PM, MPStack said:

Try Randy Gregory 2.0. No way would I touch T. Williams in the 1st three rounds of the draft.

Not only is he a regular toker, he carries heat too.  Not a good combo for being a successful professional...anything.

If T.J Watts knees are medically cleared I hope we get him he is rising fast...He has all the ability and he isn't a character risk..I think he is gonna outwork the other guys and strive to live up to his last name..He has ALL the tools and INTANGIBLES. ..