Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Relationship with Indy Media

VocableLoki

2 hours ago, Jdubu said:

Lighten up Francis. It's an observation, an analogy an opinion. It's pointing out all the frustrations from Jim and the more recent frictions with the local media and then the rumors of Jim out looking for new coaches and possibly GM (PM). 

Nowhere did i say he is rather Irsay frustrations and shutting out the media is just out of character for Jim and the local media has been a bit harsh of late towards jim, and deservingly so. All this, doesn't mean he is or will turn into his dad. 

Lighten up Francis?

Clearly you've forgotten what you wrote.....     So, I'll cut and paste it here for you...

If we keep travelling down this same slope of Irsay and the media, we are more likely to see the reincarnation of the old Bob Irsay and his way of handling things. That scares the crap out of me.

In addition to an observation,  an analogy, and opinion,  what it also is is a cheap shot.     And you know it.

And please,  don't try and split the baby here....    now you write that your comments don't mean he will turn into his dad.      Mighty decent of you,  since you also wrote that his behavior scares the crap out of you.

I think the person who need to lighten up is you.      You went too far.    You got called on it.    And now you try to make it seem like I'm the guy who is over-reacting.     I just love people who don't own their own stuff....

6 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

They also tend to talk in a small circle amoungest themselves who all agree and then start to think their opinion is fact because EVERYONE feels that way.  

Thats is my problem with most of the print media covering this they are covering this more like disgruntled fans than like the media should IMO.  

Yep. Their own echo chamber convinces themselves they're right, not the facts.  Here's the thing, when they are not reporting facts but are stating their own opinion, most of the time they're wrong.

15 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Lighten up Francis?

Clearly you've forgotten what you wrote.....     So, I'll cut and paste it here for you...

If we keep travelling down this same slope of Irsay and the media, we are more likely to see the reincarnation of the old Bob Irsay and his way of handling things. That scares the crap out of me.

In addition to an observation,  an analogy, and opinion,  what it also is is a cheap shot.     And you know it.

And please,  don't try and split the baby here....    now you write that your comments don't mean he will turn into his dad.      Mighty decent of you,  since you also wrote that his behavior scares the crap out of you.

I think the person who need to lighten up is you.      You went too far.    You got called on it.    And now you try to make it seem like I'm the guy who is over-reacting.     I just love people who don't own their own stuff....

I am glad I have someone who interprets my thoughts and intent of a post. "cheap shot and I know it" lol, you sir are cracking me up. I think you need a hobby in the offseason man, you are getting too emotional and unless you have a serious degree in interpreting other peoples thoughts, I would suggest you may stick to whatever it is you do for a living because you are not doing so well with the other.

33 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I am glad I have someone who interprets my thoughts and intent of a post. "cheap shot and I know it" lol, you sir are cracking me up. I think you need a hobby in the offseason man, you are getting too emotional and unless you have a serious degree in interpreting other peoples thoughts, I would suggest you may stick to whatever it is you do for a living because you are not doing so well with the other.

I do have a serious degree in interpreting other people's thoughts....

It's called Journalism.

People talk and a journalist interprets what the person says......

In case you haven't figured this out,   I'm always many steps ahead of you.      Quit while you're behind.

Way behind.

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I do have a serious degree in interpreting other people's thoughts....

It's called Journalism.

People talk and a journalist interprets what the person says......

In case you haven't figured this out,   I'm always many steps ahead of you.      Quit while you're behind.

Way behind.

LMAO!!!! Journalisn, a serious degree. Quit it man, my sides are hurting. When is your next show, I want to come and see your comedy skit.

Journalism... ahahahahahaha!! Please, stay ahead of me like this, I needed this therapy, its been kind of gloomy outside. hahahahahaha oh, man.

8 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

LMAO!!!! Journalisn, a serious degree. Quit it man, my sides are hurting. When is your next show, I want to come and see your comedy skit.

Journalism... ahahahahahaha!! Please, stay ahead of me like this, I needed this therapy, its been kind of gloomy outside. hahahahahaha oh, man.

You pooped the bed and got called on it.     And you keep trying to blame other people for your mess.

Own your stuff.

Otherwise,  you've simply become boring.....           :facepalm: