Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else a bit upset watching the playoffs

indyagent17

21 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

To be honest the playoffs have sucked so far.

Houston and Oakland was the battle of the trash QBs

Detroit just got overwhelmed by Seattle.

Moore just threw another pick. Pittsburgh is probably gonna win that game by like 30.

Hopefully GB and NYG will be a good game to watch.

Which makes it even more frustrating our Colts aren't in it. Outside of the Patriots, we had a legit chance of competing against these losers, and now we won't even know what happened.

16 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

The part that sucked for me was hearing Landon Collins name over and over and over watching the NY GB game. 

I thought for sure we were going to grab draft him instead of Dorsett.....shrugs

There is missing on a pick and then there is ignoring the obvious pick and trying to look smarter than everyone and missing on a pick.  I feel we did the latter when we picked Werner and Dorsett.  

We needed a CB badly and Xavier Rhodes fell right to us.  He was BPA and fit a need...a homerun no brainer 1st round pick.  Colts select: Bjorn Werner. 

S was one of our biggest needs.  Landon Collins was the top rated SS and Demarious Randle was the top rated FS.  They were both available at our pick.  We took dorsett, a Wr to play behind Ty, moncrief, and andre johnson (we had just signed and paid him as if he was a starting wr)

In that same draft, I remember wanting Coleman from IU at RB.  He fell to us in the 3rd round (David Johnson was also available).   We went with D'Joun Smith instead. 

I realize hindsight is 20/20 but there are what if's? and then there are wth's?!?! 

It's funny some of the people talking about missing on Landon Collins.  I clearly remember the great bulk of this forum talking about "Stay away from Landon Collins, he's so over rated!"  Even the people on this forum that are supposed to know something.  Now you're coming back talking about "Look another miss by Grigson" "He picked Dorsett over Collins". Hypocrisy

1 hour ago, krunk said:

It's funny some of the people talking about missing on Landon Collins.  I clearly remember the great bulk of this forum talking about "Stay away from Landon Collins, he's so over rated!"  Even the people on this forum that are supposed to know something.  Now you're coming back talking about "Look another miss by Grigson" "He picked Dorsett over Collins". Hypocrisy

I wish I could search that far back

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Sad thing is that he would be a marginal player here in Indianapolis based on poor coaching and scheming,,, Good players look bad here:eek:

55 minutes ago, Introspect said:

Sad thing is that he would be a marginal player here in Indianapolis based on poor coaching and scheming,,, Good players look bad here:eek:

I haven't seen any FA or player that played in Indy recently that left and became good.    They left and became worse, now I've seen that.   The poor coaching thing is overblown.  That's what you think when you are looking at somebody elses grass without really knowing their.  Their coaches make many mistakes as well.  Chuck and staff could improve but a lot of other teams fans are saying the same thing about their coaches as well.

2 hours ago, krunk said:

I don't remember that. I remember the draft thread blowing up because everyone thought it would be a defender(and alot of dudes actually did say Landon collins) and it was a freaking WR. 

1 minute ago, 12to13 said:

I don't remember that. I remember the draft thread blowing up because everyone thought it would be a defender(and alot of dudes actually did say Landon collins) and it was a freaking WR. 

If you dig for old threads you'll find them.  trust me.