Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat Mac On The Streets.

Fx Stryker

Wow, he's just a natural at that. I knew that he liked to talk, but I had no idea he would be so comfortable and professional in front of the camera. You'd have to think he's already planning his "retirement" career.

Pat mc is a great kicker but is one of the most insecure guys I've ever seen. He makes inappropriate jokes(why he was dropped from NBC twitter deal) day of joe pa death he made a completely immature scathing comment about him. I really dislike the guy as a person, I use to like him but now I just see him is an arrogant kicker who thinks he can say whatever he wants and disrespect fans.

I bet the guy wearing the #12 jersey would have got it wrong. He didn't know anything.

Yeah it would have been funny to see him ask people that...and then announce that it was "Pat McAfee" when they were wrong..and then to tell them to look at his license and read the name on it...something funny like that would have been a hoot!

Pat mc is a great kicker but is one of the most insecure guys I've ever seen. He makes inappropriate jokes(why he was dropped from NBC twitter deal) day of joe pa death he made a completely immature scathing comment about him. I really dislike the guy as a person, I use to like him but now I just see him is an arrogant kicker who thinks he can say whatever he wants and disrespect fans.

What did he say about JoePa?

Don't recall what he allegedly said about Paterno, but he absolutely DID NOT get fired from NBC for making inappropriate jokes. He was fired because he stood up for the the Soldiers during the "urinating on bodies" deal. He said he couldn't imagine how they felt at the time, and said he had their back. NBC disagreed with his stance.

Freedom of speech means he can say whatever he wants whether you like it or agree with it.

Don't recall what he allegedly said about Paterno, but he absolutely DID NOT get fired from NBC for making inappropriate jokes. He was fired because he stood up for the the Soldiers during the "urinating on bodies" deal. He said he couldn't imagine how they felt at the time, and said he had their back. NBC disagreed with his stance.

I was simply saying he was fired because of his mouth