Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans may hear something by Jan. 12th(My guess)

Indeee

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Malakai432 said:

I'm confused was she supposed to be singing a song??  She just kept walking around talking and messing around with her dancers lol.....

Yeah she was supposed to be singing that song they had on at the beginning, one of her hits from way back. She looked hammered and didn't know what she was doing. The song was just old audio of her old voice.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah she was supposed to be singing that song they had on at the beginning, one of her hits from way back. She looked hammered and didn't know what she was doing. The song was just old audio of her old voice.

Yep, you could see she was wobbly and her lips weren't moving at times with the song.

4 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Who's your reliable source that points toward Saban possibly coming to Indy?

Terry Trudeau from the Tuscaloosa Triangle said that Nick Saban would be interviewed by the Indianapolis Colts following the National Championship game. More details tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Who's your reliable source that points toward Saban possibly coming to Indy?

If you were being serious you need to be careful to place an 's/' somewhere in your post so people know you're not just goofing around. 

S/ = serious 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

haha yeah I was just reading about it.  Apparently her mic went out and the crowd was so loud so she was just like #%%#^ it.  Pretty epic fail indeed.

7 hours ago, BProland85 said:

And how is Pagano better at coaching defense? If my mind he hasn't improved the defense at all. At least Sean Payton and Gruden would have more demand over the team and possibly would bring in better qualified DCs.

Pagano sucks...I'm just not that excited about Payton or Gruden either.  So far no one has been able to improve the Indy defense. You can count on one hand the number of times the Indianapolis Colts have been good defensively.  We hope for the same thing every offseason. So Im not holding my breath on that one. 

7 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

I'm confused was she supposed to be singing a song??  She just kept walking around talking and messing around with her dancers lol.....

I watched it live and didn't even notice anything was out of the ordinary.  I'm not kidding.  But that's what I think of Mariah Carey anyway...

8 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Terry Trudeau from the Tuscaloosa Triangle said that Nick Saban would be interviewed by the Indianapolis Colts following the National Championship game. More details tomorrow.

Interesting. And I say that because it's coming from a writer from the Alabama side and not Indy.

But I think there's some real substance to the Saban talk. I didn't catch the name of it, but one of the shows on ESPN were talking about if Saban could go to the Colts. So it seems like this isn't just the usual dismissible rumor. And what's been going on with the Colts lines up perfectly with that line of thinking.

8 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

WHOA! could i be right in my guess 2 days ago?!

If Irsay offered Saban full power similar to like Belichick has, I think Saban would most definitely consider taking the return to the NFL job. Saban knows what type of players he'd need for his system. You can still have a Jimmy Raye in house to help with operations and talent evaluation. Being given a franchise QB like Luck wouldn't hurt either. 

9 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Interesting. And I say that because it's coming from a writer from the Alabama side and not Indy.

But I think there's some real substance to the Saban talk. I didn't catch the name of it, but one of the shows on ESPN were talking about if Saban could go to the Colts. So it seems like this isn't just the usual dismissible rumor. And what's been going on with the Colts lines up perfectly with that line of thinking.

Going back to this time last year, Cowherd has being saying that Saban and Indy makes a TON of sense. Whether you like Cowherd or not he really wants Luck to succeed.

9 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I can't find anything about Terry Trudeau or the Tuscaloosa Triangle anywhere online.

3 minutes ago, corgi said:

Going back to this time last year, Cowherd has being saying that Saban and Indy makes a TON of sense. Whether you like Cowherd or not he really wants Luck to succeed.

Yeah I've never heard him say anything bad about Luck and he's always realized the crazy adversity he's dealt with since being drafted.

But maybe this is the perfect time. You gotta think Saban wants a new challenge.