Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans may hear something by Jan. 12th(My guess)

Indeee

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Bill Cowher.

Discuss.

Yeah, I think I heard another poster saw him pull into W 56th very early this morning.

They thought he had a box of doughnuts with him.

I don't know if it was for the HC or GM position though.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Lets just shake things up. Harbaugh as  Head coach, McDaniels as OC, Saban as DC, and Gruden as QB coach. Keep Philbin as OL coach. Get it done Irsay :)

I am sure this is in the works right now. Just be patient and it will all come out soon.

Just now, buccolts said:

It certainly explains why things are taking so long.

Exactly, if we were getting just Harbaugh, then we would of got him because Michigan is eliminated. Gruden isn't busy right now either. Irsay wants to sign all 4 at once though and make a huge statement, so he's waiting until Alabama wins the National Championship and the Pats are done with their season to sign McDaniels. It all makes sense.

Exactly, if we were getting just Harbaugh, then we would of got him because Michigan is eliminated. Gruden isn't busy right now either. Irsay wants to sign all 4 at once though and make a huge statement, so he's waiting until Alabama wins the National Championship and the Pats are done with their season to sign McDaniels. It all makes sense.

Or Irsay is trying to steal Coughlin from the Jags. That too.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

At the announcement gala affair, someone mentions 'dream team', and 'not 8, not 12, not 20 championships', and I'm going to have to question what Irsay was thinking......

OR Irsay is hoping Alabama gets upset in the big game and when Saban is feeling emotional and not thinking clearly that is when he does the quick call to get him here.

What's going to happen is Irsay will hold an emergency press conference. 5 shadows will appear. At the ends will be McDaniels and Gruden. Then two in between them will appear in the form of Harbaugh and Saban. In the middle of all 4 will be Jim Irsay, and they will all walk together to the podium and sit down. Irsay will announce each of their new positions on the team and have the biggest press conference in NFL history as he declares war on the NFL and the Pats!

21 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Ugh...I hate to admit this. But as much as I want us to move on from Chuck, the other options that I'm hearing about don't seem to be that much better or realistic possibilities.  Don't want Payton or Gruden.  They are all offense no defense coaches in my opinion.  Sabin didn't do much of anything in Miami.  Harbaugh is who I'd want out of the rumor mill but he is a short term fix at best because he eventually wears out his welcome. Plus it's unlikely he leaves Michigan.  If you take a flyer on some up and coming coordinator we bring in a coach with less head coaching experience than what we are stuck with.  This is very "football" depressing. 

And how is Pagano better at coaching defense? If my mind he hasn't improved the defense at all. At least Sean Payton and Gruden would have more demand over the team and possibly would bring in better qualified DCs.

What's going to happen is Irsay will hold an emergency press conference. 5 shadows will appear. At the ends will be McDaniels and Gruden. Then two in between them will appear in the form of Harbaugh and Saban. In the middle of all 4 will be Jim Irsay, and they will all walk together to the podium and sit down. Irsay will announce each of their new positions on the team and have the biggest press conference in NFL history as he declares war on the NFL and the Pats!

Wait,....so.....no Peyton?

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

It's going to be kinda like this:

It will be held at the McDonalds near the Colts complex since Pagano loves Burger King.

When Irsay announces Peyton as the GM, Harbaugh as HC, McDaniels as OC, Gruden as QB coach, Saban as DC, and keeps Philbin as OL coach, we need to write a postcard to Irsay with all our signatures telling him how thankful we are that he has our best interest in mind. We love him as an owner, and we understood that he just wanted to surprise his loyal fans. Everyone with me?

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

When Irsay announces Peyton as the GM, Harbaugh as HC, McDaniels as OC, Gruden as QB coach, Saban as DC, and keeps Philbin as OL coach, we need to write a postcard to Irsay with all our signatures telling him how thankful we are that he has our best interest in mind. We love him as an owner, and we understood that he just wanted to surprise his loyal fans. Everyone with me?

If all of that happens I am with you and eventhough he is a billionaire it would be BigMac's on the house per me.

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

We are going to need to line up some big names for the entertainment as part of the celebration too. Mariah Carey I hear is already IN since she wants to make up for her New Years Eve disaster asap.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

All the members of the forum and the new coaches would get the VIP room at the McDonalds. lol.

When i say VIP room, I mean the McDonalds playhouse. Gramz could sit on Peyton Mannings lap and slide down the slide. Superman could fly over the apparatus and keep watch over things. We could kick the kids out for a day. It'd be a wonderful celebration!

We are going to need to line up some big names for the entertainment as part of the celebration too. Mariah Carey I hear is already IN since she wants to make up for her New Years Eve disaster asap.

What did Mariah Carey do that was bad?

That would be my first choice, she was perfect on New Years Eve, best performance I have ever seen.