Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Doesn't the owner see all these posts about why change is good for the team?

gacoop1

14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Grigson gets the credit there because he went 11-5 THE NEXT TWO YEARS after Arians left.

That tells me we would've been the same 11-5 if Pagano had been healthy all year.

Also.....

Did you happen to notice how Arians did this year?       His team was the favorite to go the Super Bowl for the NFC and they finished 7-8-1.        How does Arians look now?      You think there aren't fans in Arizona giving him heat?        Hey,  I love Arians as a head coach too.       But this is harder than it looks.

He has a declining QB a defense that regressed from the previous year nd a lot of injury's. I will also say a lot of teams regress after losing in the AFC/NFC championship games that does totally mean you go from a good coach the year before to a lousy one overnight Arians has always been a good coach Pagano terrible and a lot of those 3 11-5 years in a row was our lousy division and its getting better we are getting worst and we average beating maybe 1 really good team a year which isn't good because if you want to win super bowls you have to be able to beat all of them which we cant we are 12-24 outside of this division which is awful but yet everybody that has replied to my post still thinks these to are gold.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, grmasterb said:

Some people need to take a happy pill.

I will be happy when these two *s are fired until then the mediocore product on the field is both their faults and Irsay is happy with this nonsense I mean don't get me wrong I'm still a colts fan for life but how many bad years do you have to have to lose your job.

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I will be happy when these two *s are fired until then the mediocore product on the field is both their faults and Irsay is happy with this nonsense I mean don't get me wrong I'm still a colts fan for life but how many bad years do you have to have to lose your job.

They just had their bad years.  Back to back 8-8.  Next year it's back to the playoffs and beyond. 

40 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

He has a declining QB a defense that regressed from the previous year nd a lot of injury's. I will also say a lot of teams regress after losing in the AFC/NFC championship games that does totally mean you go from a good coach the year before to a lousy one overnight Arians has always been a good coach Pagano terrible and a lot of those 3 11-5 years in a row was our lousy division and its getting better we are getting worst and we average beating maybe 1 really good team a year which isn't good because if you want to win super bowls you have to be able to beat all of them which we cant we are 12-24 outside of this division which is awful but yet everybody that has replied to my post still thinks these to are gold.

20-24 my bad.

Since the Pagano/Grigson era started we are 49-31 in the Regular Season. Division record has been 23-7, outside of the Division we have been 26-24 (not 20-24) and 3 of those losses where to the Pats. Take the Pats out the equation and we have been Good outside of the Division at 26-21 actually and have beat teams like the Packers - twice, Broncos - twice, Seahawks, Ravens, Bengals, 49ers, and Chiefs who were all solid teams at the time. In the Playoffs we are 3-3 outside of the Division and 2 of those losses were to the Pats as well, we have beaten the Broncos, Bengals, and Chiefs in the Playoffs. These are the correct numbers. If people want to give Arians credit for being 9-3 in 2012 that is fine but Grigson was still the GM. I would have to look but other than Pats, Broncos, Seahawks, and Ravens I don't think no other teams have had the success we have had since 2012. Those 4 teams all have won the SB, we made it to the Championship Game but failed to beat the Pats. With the Roster's we have had I am not sure we could've beat the Pats no matter the Coach. They were clearly the better team both times we played them in the Playoffs.

12 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Who would you like see as head coach

32 minutes ago, B~Town said:

Who would you like see as head coach

Anybody is better than this guy I really wanted Zimmer in 2012 I never really did like Pagano as a coach period I would have fired him last season and hired Gase look what he has done as Dolphins head coach in just one season and that team was a train wreck last season.

8 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I wish our division was better at the start of his time here so the division wouldn't have padded his record that's the only reason he has a decent record.

All good teams pad their record against weak division opponents. The Patriots have done this for 15 years now. Manning teams did this as well. Chuck has also won plenty of quality games out of division, as mentioned above.

On 1/8/2017 at 10:49 AM, VocableLoki said:

All good teams pad their record against weak division opponents. The Patriots have done this for 15 years now. Manning teams did this as well. Chuck has also won plenty of quality games out of division, as mentioned above.

BB is no where near as terrible outside the division as Chuck. You guys are just making up sad excuses now.

Edited by Nadine
name calling

On 1/8/2017 at 0:51 PM, Colts_Fan12 said:

BB is no where near as terrible outside the division as Chuck. You guys are just making up sad excuses now.

26-21 isn't terrible. No one is claiming his record is as good as Belichik, just pointing out that Pagano beating teams he should can't be held against him. Not to mention he's beaten Denver 3x, Green Bay twice, Seattle, etc. It's not an excuse to be accurate with what he has done.

Just now, VocableLoki said:

26-21 isn't terrible. No one is claiming his record is as good as Belichik, just pointing out that Pagano beating teams he should can't be held against him. Not to mention he's beaten Denver 3x, Green Bay twice, Seattle, etc. It's not an excuse to be accurate with what he has done.

Chucks record is like 20-24 or something. It's ok to pad your record with a terrible division if you go out and kick the % out of the other teams like NE does.

46 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Chucks record is like 20-24 or something. It's ok to pad your record with a terrible division if you go out and kick the % out of the other teams like NE does.

We are 26-24 outside of the Division not sure who started the 20-24 stuff? I am for change but I have been Posting facts, not excuses to show Chuck doesn't suck. Is he the guy that can take us to a SB, probably not but he is far from the worse Coach and we could actually do worse if we don't hire the right person to replace him if he does get fired.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are 26-24 outside of the Division not sure who started the 20-24 stuff? I am for change but I have been Posting facts, not excuses to show Chuck doesn't suck. Is he the guy that can take us to a SB, probably not but he is far from the worse Coach and we could actually do worse if we don't hire the right person to replace him if he does get fired.

5-2 with Arians coaching. 21-22 with Pagano coaching, plus 3-3 in the playoffs.  

29 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

The fact that the whole division is improving and unless we have or best offseason in a long time we will be even worst than last season.

Jacksonville isn't improving, Tennessee has a young core but their franchise quarterback is hurt, Houston isn't improving either: a mess at quarterback while their best player will be coming back from a serious injury. We should still expect to win 3-5 division games.

1 hour ago, VocableLoki said:

Jacksonville isn't improving, Tennessee has a young core but their franchise quarterback is hurt, Houston isn't improving either: a mess at quarterback while their best player will be coming back from a serious injury. We should still expect to win 3-5 division games.

Seriously the jags are a competent coach away from competing the titans will be even better next season and the Texans while I agree that their QB situation is a mess that mess beat us twice this season .

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Seriously the jags are a competent coach away from competing the titans will be even better next season and the Texans while I agree that their QB situation is a mess that mess beat us twice this season .

I hear the thing on Jacksonville a lot, hard for me to believe a new coach is worth 6-7 games right away.

The Titans may be better next year but who knows? Their team is young, if they develop their players then maybe but they aren't filled with playmakers.

Yes, Houston beat us twice but are they getting better? They are going to have a late first with very little cap room. I don't think they are trending up going into this offseason.

3 hours ago, VocableLoki said:

I hear the thing on Jacksonville a lot, hard for me to believe a new coach is worth 6-7 games right away.

The Titans may be better next year but who knows? Their team is young, if they develop their players then maybe but they aren't filled with playmakers.

Yes, Houston beat us twice but are they getting better? They are going to have a late first with very little cap room. I don't think they are trending up going into this offseason.

Well neither are we until proven otherwise i'm not confident in Grigson and Pagano to get this team back to the playoff's and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard.

14 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Well neither are we until proven otherwise i'm not confident in Grigson and Pagano to get this team back to the playoff's and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard.

Sure, I just don't think the rest of the division is running away from us. 

On 1/8/2017 at 0:51 PM, Colts_Fan12 said:

BB is no where near as terrible outside the division as dummy Chuck. You guys are just making up sad excuses now.

Wow, Bill Belichick has a better outside the division record as Chuck.  Hmm, you realize I hope that BB's first HC job was in 1991...that's 25 years ago.  He's likely picked up a bit of knowledge and wisdom in those years of experience.  BTW, BBs record in his first HC job with Cleveland was 36–44. 

Do you also hold Year-5 Luck to the same level of accountability that you would have Year-10 Manning?

5 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Nothing it's not my job but if I was the worst at something and did repetitive stupid % then I would get called names too 

There's no planet in the NFL universe in which Chuck Pagano is the worst coach.      He's not even in the bottom 10.        He's somewhere in the middle. 

Why is it so hard for you and the other Pagano haters to say this......    that Pagano is an average coach and I'd like the Colts to have better than an average coach.       But instead,  you and all the other Chuck haters call him the worst and terrible and on and on.        Not only do you look like you don't know football,  it looks like you don't know sports at all.

Tell me he's average and you want better.     THAT'S a position I can respect.

But arguing as you do that he's the worst or he's terrible tells me you and the others who think that are not to be taken seriously.       Because there's not an ounce of truth in your argument.

Make a better argument and the Haters wouldn't take so much flak and heat.

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

There's no planet in the NFL universe in which Chuck Pagano is the worst coach.      He's not even in the bottom 10.        He's somewhere in the middle. 

Why is it so hard for you and the other Pagano haters to say this......    that Pagano is an average coach and I'd like the Colts to have better than an average coach.       But instead,  you and all the other Chuck haters call him the worst and terrible and on and on.        Not only do you look like you don't know football,  it looks like you don't know sports at all.

But arguing as you do that he's the worst or he's terrible tells me you and the others who think that are not to be taken seriously.       Because there's not an ounce of truth in your argument.

Jesus you all take this way to far he sucks who gives a damn if he's the actual worst or not average sucks he's not good so who cares 

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You are wasting your breath my friend.

53 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Jesus you all take this way to far he sucks who gives a damn if he's the actual worst or not average sucks he's not good so who cares 

If you were on trial for your life,  you'd be your own worst witness.

I spoon feed you the truth and you kick it away as if you're allergic to it.      You can't complete a thought without spouting a falsehood.      It's just so knee-jerk.     It's pavlovian.     You hear the name Pagano and you go crazy.

Just simply say he's average and the Colts need better than that.    THEN you'd have all sorts of good discussions with all sorts of posters.

Instead,  it's he's the worst,  he sucks,  he's terrible,  he's not good.       You can't get it right to save your own life.

The truth will set you free.       Spouting lies and nonsense will get you all sorts of pushback and disrespect.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

If you were on trial for your life,  you'd be your own worst witness.

I spoon feed you the truth and you kick it away as if you're allergic to it.      You can't complete a thought without spouting a falsehood.      It's just so knee-jerk.     It's pavlovian.     You hear the name Pagano and you go crazy.

Just simply say he's average and the Colts need better than that.    THEN you'd have all sorts of good discussions with all sorts of posters.

Instead,  it's he's the worst,  he sucks,  he's terrible,  he's not good.       You can't get it right to save your own life.

The truth will set you free.       Spouting lies and nonsense will get you all sorts of pushback and disrespect.

Dear God fine he's average and we need better fir our bad butt QB 

On 08/01/2017 at 9:28 PM, jameszeigler834 said:

I fear you have a hidden agenda. As hidden as polar bear standing in a pile of coal. And I can guarantee this, no team that has won the Super Bowl has ever cared a jot about how good their division was, or how bad their record against teams outside their division was. Smoke amd mirrors from the whiny crowd....who cares, as long as we get better, which we will, we will look after ourselves.

6 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

I fear you have a hidden agenda. As hidden as polar bear standing in a pile of coal. And I can guarantee this, no team that has won the Super Bowl has ever cared a jot about how good their division was, or how bad their record against teams outside their division was. Smoke amd mirrors from the whiny crowd....who cares, as long as we get better, which we will, we will look after ourselves.

Well they better this year was pathetic.