Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tebow?

smanstallone

How does him not getting the immediate starting spot mean that the front office is not happy with him?

If they did not have Teabow in the future plans they would not be shopping him around and being so loud about it.

I love Teabow's attitude and leadership, but I just do not think he has the physical tools to get it consistently done in this league.

He seems to not be in the Broncos plans for the future. not gaining support from the front office. We should look at this guy and let him back up 18 and groom him into a starter. your thoughts

My goodness what a strange post.

Tebow is only in his 2nd year - I find it hard to believe the Broncos have given up on him already.

Why would the Colts be interested right now in grooming anyone to replace Manning. It was in the news recently - maybe you missed it but Manning signed a 5 year deal. He is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Where are you reading he is not getting support from the front office?

Been all over ESPN/NFL Network this afternoon. Kyle Orton is the starter and Tebow has looked sixteen shades of horrible in practice (even without pads). Kyle is the Week 1 Starter and then some (Lombardi, Schefter).

Sucks because the fans will boycott the team but any shot at going 8-8 for the Bronco's is on Orton. Let Tebow play, if he tanks, get Luck and shop Tebow/Orton next year!

Been all over ESPN/NFL Network this afternoon. Kyle Orton is the starter and Tebow has looked sixteen shades of horrible in practice (even without pads). Kyle is the Week 1 Starter and then some (Lombardi, Schefter).

Sucks because the fans will boycott the team but any shot at going 8-8 for the Bronco's is on Orton. Let Tebow play, if he tanks, get Luck and shop Tebow/Orton next year!

Thanks. I don't have time to search a bunch of places. It's why I like to come here because most people post links and I can just follow the link.

all that they are saying is that denver wants to trade Orton to Miami but apparentlly miami wont give what denver wants. does not at all, IMO, mean the FO has given up on Tebow. Wow, seriously, there have been some really bad posts on here lately. Talking about us trading sims, johnson, and harris for asante samuel and now talk of us trading for Tebow. Denver gave up like a first second and third round pick for tebow. you really think they are gonna give up on him after one year and just say here u go indianapolis, u can have him, we were wrong?

We can't afford his contract behind Peyton's. Peyton got a 5 year (though I hear effectively 4) deal, and paying a 25th overall pick money to sit until his contract is up is not good money management.

Brady Quinn is the only Broncos QB who would be worth the investment, as he's on the final year of his rookie deal and hasn't done anything to deserve a big deal. Even still, I don't think the Colts are going to sit a QB for that long behind Manning

The Broncos arent supporting Tebow??? This is new to me. I just read yesterday or day before were they have been trying desperately to get rid of Ortin because they didnt want any problems at camp. They wanted Tebow to know that was his team. Just no one wants to pick Ortin up at that price I guess. Soo.. I think someone is mistaken on this post.

If you have the good fortune to spend even 15 minutes with Tebow, your life will be better for it....paraphrasing Joe Buck from a few years back during the BCS Title game. Jim Rome always plays "Masters" type orchestra music whenever talking about TT, it's pretty funny. But no. He'll be a TE or FB before the Broncos trade/cut him