Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck is getting LUCKY he isn't getting injured, sacked again.

looked like a 3 or 4 -man rush...nowhere to throw it

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Jags fans on Twitter saying they'll take Chuck if the Colts fire him...guess they want to stay the Jags we know and love!:dunno:

we're 7-8..they're 3-12

last year we were 8-8...they were 5-11...

..and they have better players than we do

If you like comedy, you have to love this team. Why would anyone want to change this team next year?

The way we have played today....not encouraging for fans of chuck....if there are any left. All that and we could go from 10th in the draft to like 19th. It may not sound like much but that's 10 positions every round it adds up.

Just now, azcolt said:

If you like comedy, you have to love this team. Why would anyone want to change this team next year?

They play hard for Chuck...and the oline is still gelling as you could see on that last drive.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Watch them screw over Jacksonville.

its against us

3 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Jags fans on Twitter saying they'll take Chuck if the Colts fire him...guess they want to stay the Jags we know and love!:dunno:

One man's trash is another man's treasure. 

Not sure how the jags lost a game this year listening to Wilcotts! He obviously loves their defense as he has constantly stated.

Nothing anybody can say will convince me that this Morrison kid is any good. He should go back to barking at police dogs. Or whatever he did. He completely whiffed on that block.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Blocked punt...OMG

Even you can't put a rainbow on this effort today.

Yes!!!!!!!!! FOURNETTE, COOK, OR PEPPERS will be a Colt next year..That punt block was the biggest play of the season..thank god..

Chuck wants a few more minutes on the LOS field before he's gone.

I did not know the offense can throw a forward pass after recovering their own blocked punt.

I don't know if that's true

I hate the colts losing but man that draft pick and potential new coach sighting sounds damn near extravagant 

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Even you can't put a rainbow on this effort today.

The 2nd half effort, as always, has been good..17-point comeback

It cannot be a forward pass if the ball has already hit the ground before it was passed, it's to be treated like an illegal forward pass of a fumble.

I could've called that.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

The 2nd half effort, as always, has been good..17-point comeback

I was wrong.

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

wow..blocked punt. Bad teams find ways to lose games. Reflects on coaching. 

And not having player block out opponet

1 minute ago, will426 said:

I hate the colts losing but man that draft pick and potential new coach sighting sounds damn near extravagant 

I highly doubt that Chuck's fate is hanging on an insignificant game.