Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Show up for what?  Lol Get the better draft pick and get on with the ouster of this raggedy front office and coaching staff. 

You don't gwet a better draft pick by losing

you get a good pick by making good picks

12th or 16th is irrrelevant

You only get 1 pick a round

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

He is so hard to figure...he rolls up numbers but sometimes he seems to force the ball and gets intercepted easily...

Trying to do it al himself (sound familiar?)

Truth is: Jax probably has better players than we do outsid eQB

Yeah, they have a much better roster. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This team is far cry from our 2014 team, only teams better than us that season was the Pats and Seahawks. We went from the 3rd best team in the league to just an Average mid pack team.

That 2014 edition was the best team of this Luck Colts era in my opinion.  The win over the 49ers was the most this team ever looked like the team originally envisioned for the new era Colts in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Where in the hell was this Blake Bortles all year?? He plays like this all year and the Jags are in the playoff and prolly undefeated in the division

Are you kidding? A lot of mediocre QBs look like world beaters against the Colts. Colts are trash, which is the main reason Bortles are playing this well. Against good teams he is nothing special. Context is everything. 

Just now, James said:

Are you kidding? A lot of mediocre QBs look like world beaters against the Colts. Colts are trash, which is the main reason Bortles are playing this well. Against good teams he is nothing special. Context is everything. 

He played good last year he just needs coaching he's not as trash as some of us think. They get a coach that's good with qbs he may be a problem with that D

Just now, 12to13 said:

12th or 16th is not irrelevant. The one guy you absolutely love could be available at pick #13, but you pick at #16. 

We have many needs..we can get someone we need anywhere we'll be drafting

..the lose to draft higher argument is just not real..

Losing never helps you

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You don't gwet a better draft pick by losing

you get a good pick by making good picks

12th or 16th is irrrelevant

You only get 1 pick a round

I should have said slot instead of pick as it is what I meant.  There is a decent enough value difference between the 12th and 16th slot by the way.