Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockThatBlue

Happy New Years Colts fans

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Happy New Years! Lets hope 2017 will be a better year for our Colts!

 

Back @ ya!  You all have a safe and happy NY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

Happy New Years! Lets hope 2017 will be a better year for our Colts!

Back @ ya! And to all forum members and just browsers out there! God Bless America and all of you in the New Year. And Go Colts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GoColtsWin said:

Back @ ya! And to all forum members and just browsers out there! God Bless America and all of you in the New Year. And Go Colts!

And of course, to everyone else in other countries too........happy new year to you all.......even those pesky Patriot fans.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Stupid swine flu kept me in from having a good time.  Ohh well, at least Clemson is rocking OSU. haha 

Drink some Turkey 101 + Nyquil - after that you will feel good as new haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Drink some Turkey 101 + Nyquil - after that you will feel good as new haha 

 

haha 

 

HOLY!  Well, I'd probably sleep well none the less lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...