Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With Two Minutes Left In The Super Bowl, The Qb I Want Is...?

bap1331

19 members have voted

1. 1. With two minutes left in the Super Bowl, the QB I want is...?

• Tom Brady
    • Eli Manning

This was an NFL poll. For some reason Tom Brady got 70% and Eli got 30%. So i wanted to try this again...lol.

I would definitely chose Eli. He proved himself in the Super Bowl last time and definitely proved it again in the playoffs this past year...what do you think?

This was an NFL poll. For some reason Tom Brady got 70% and Eli got 30%. So i wanted to try this again...lol.

I would definitely chose Eli. He proved himself in the Super Bowl last time and definitely proved it again in the playoffs this past year...what do you think?

Can you go wrong with either of them? To take your example of the last SB, People forget Brady led the Pats down for the go ahead TD with less than 2 minutes left. I would point to Mannings Year this year more than the SB Drive. (That was a series of miraculous play... and 1 drop INT)

Is the Giants pass rush BETTER than the Ravens?? (asking)

About the same, each had 48 sacks on the year. The difference though is that giants get their pass rush out of their front 4. While Ravens bring extra rushers to get their pass rush. Giants also have a better secondary which generates more turnovers. Tom Brady played below average ball against the ravens D and the pats only won because the defense stepped it up. But that was against Flacco and a run first offense, not Eli and one of the more dangerous passing attacks this year.

About the same, each had 48 sacks on the year. The difference though is that giants get their pass rush out of their front 4. While Ravens bring extra rushers to get their pass rush. Giants also have a better secondary which generates more turnovers. Tom Brady played below average ball against the ravens D and the pats only won because the defense stepped it up. But that was against Flacco and a run first offense, not Eli and one of the more dangerous passing attacks this year.

Wait, what?!

The Giants' secondary is FAR worse than the Ravens. Look at which one gave up more yards. That would be the Giants' secondary.

Wait, what?!

The Giants' secondary is FAR worse than the Ravens. Look at which one gave up more yards. That would be the Giants' secondary.

He was also wrong about how the Ravens get pressure. The Ravens got more pressure without blitzing and had the most success without blitzing than any other team this year.

Eli.

He pulls "stuff" out of his rear at the best times. He has that "OMG what just happened" magic at times.

Hello...Hail Mary vs. Packers this postseason already? That IMO is when it was clear to me destiny was on the Giants side and not the Packers.

Depends on which team they're on and who the opposition is.

I like both of them in the fourth quarter against each other's defenses. The SB will probably come down to the last possession like before. They both have the weapons on O and O-lines to get it done. Moreso for Brady, Eli's only real go-to guy is Cruz, but they have a better run game than the Patriots.

(Technically the Patriots had it last a few years ago, but it was something like 20-25 seconds left and Brady missed Moss twice. One time he was covered anyway, the second could have been a TD if he hit him.)

Yet they didn't get much pressure at all on Alex Smith.

True. But, then again you go into a Niners game worrying about the run and Davis. I believe SF receivers had one catch in the entire game?!

I also think Smith was pretty craptastic on third downs in that game.

Then again, this is Alex Smith we are talking about people.