Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bait & Switch

GoDeep

My wife and I have been married for 9+ years.  This means when we started dating it was 2006.  I introduced her to my obsession for the Colts.  They won the Super Bowl that year.

We got married in 2007.  After a couple playoff losses to the Chargers, we made the Super Bowl again but lost to the Saints (thanks to Pierre, Hank, and Collie being wide open :wall:).

Fast forward to 2016.  Two years in a row of mediocrity, missing the playoffs, etc...

We are now season ticket holders, my wife is a fan of sorts.  Last night while scrolling through her Facebook feed she sees the Reggie Wayne bit about Super Bowl 41 (she loves Reggie) and accuses me of a bait and switch.

Just thought you guys would enjoy a light-hearted story about the current state of our team.

By the way, I love Luck and love that the O-Line is starting to gel.  Hopefully we reload on D this off-season and return to glory...Go Colts!

8 hours ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

My wife's a diehard fan like myself, she actually suggested buying tickets for this Sunday's game and even wants to take the kids!!! Hey, we're gluttons for punishment, and tickets are cheap!!!! 

Go for it!! Can still make awesome memories just going, no matter the outcome. :)