Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts.com website

dw49

Can anyone help me out ?

When I go to nil.com. , after reading the news , I often click on the Colts' website which is simply colts.com. I never had any problems before but now I get an Indiana Wesleyan advertisement . I can't click out of it , so I just let it play through. The problem is then it just goes to a blank type page where you can only click on the site again. You eventually end up in Indiana Wesleyan website of some sort with no way I can find to get to the Colts website. It has to be my limited computer skills...

Thanks,...

3 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Can anyone help me out ?

When I go to nil.com. , after reading the news , I often click on the Colts' website which is simply colts.com. I never had any problems before but now I get an Indiana Wesleyan advertisement . I can't click out of it , so I just let it play through. The problem is then it just goes to a blank type page where you can only click on the site again. You eventually end up in Indiana Wesleyan website of some sort with no way I can find to get to the Colts website. It has to be my limited computer skills...

Thanks,...

what exactly are you clicking to get to colts.com?

I clicked on the horshoe icon and it took me to colts.com

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

I just got there by clicking the horseshoe and it flashes the website for about 1 second then goes right to that college advertisement. I have to let it play through and then a screen that only has an icon in the middle comes on. The only way to get out of that is to click that icon and then you end up at a website that tell you about the college. Crazy that you click and just go unabated to colts .com . I guess nothing that important to see there although that's where I get the interviews with Pagano and other players. Thanks for trying to help.

2 minutes ago, dw49 said:

I just got there by clicking the horseshoe and it flashes the website for about 1 second then goes right to that college advertisement. I have to let it play through and then a screen that only has an icon in the middle comes on. The only way to get out of that is to click that icon and then you end up at a website that tell you about the college. Crazy that you click and just go unabated to colts .com . I guess nothing that important to see there although that's where I get the interviews with Pagano and other players. Thanks for trying to help.

are you on an ipad?

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

You did help me after all. I clicked on the small horseshoe icon on the right and it takes you there without the advertisement. If you want to see what I was talking about , click on the large horseshoe on the right

Just now, dw49 said:

You did help me after all. I clicked on the small horseshoe icon on the right and it takes you there without the advertisement. If you want to see what I was talking about , click on the large horseshoe on the right

we removed the ad from the ipad.  that's why I asked if you were on an ipad

3 hours ago, dw49 said:

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks,...

Same thing happens to me.

3 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Same thing happens to me.

Just go to the forum ... where you are now posting. Click on the little horseshoe on the top right of our forum page. Don't try to het there from nil.com or the large horseshoe icon on the left of our forum page.

If you zoom out a bit while the ad is running (by holding Ctrl and using the scroll wheel on your mouse), you can find an exit button on the top right of the advertisement.  Whoever formatted the ad made it big enough that it stretches past the ends of the screen on some display settings.