Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am having trouble even thinking of a Cubs Mt Rushmore. Shouldn't someone on the WS team be on that since they hadn't won in 108 years? I mean Ernie Banks is a no brainer but after that, who?

Sandberg has to be on it

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On May 24, 2017 at 10:21 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I feel for Jay because he works days. That would suck if you had to get up at 5am.

Ouch Jay, I wouldn't wish that schedule on anybody. Well, not somebody I like anyway. haha

I admire your baseball dedication Mr. Kirk in light of that schedule. CBE is right. 

1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

Ouch Jay, I wouldn't wish that schedule on anybody. Well, not somebody I like anyway. haha

I admire your baseball dedication Mr. Kirk in light of that schedule. CBE is right. 

Yeah day shifts are the toughest for me, I don't wish them on anyone. A lot of people love working days though. I prefer nights when it's more laid back and quiet.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ok out of Ernie, Santo, Williams, Jenkins, and Sandberg - who would you leave off? I have Sandberg on mine. You can only have 4

I also like Lee Smith as a Cub and Card as well as Dawson

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah day shifts are the toughest for me, I don't wish them on anyone. A lot of people love working days though. I prefer nights when it's more laid back and quiet.

I work all 3 shifts (24 hour shifts)

Archived