Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Hes a great player but not so much as a person

Would he be great without PEDs?  Just kidding. But yeah, I am not a fan of him as a person.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Would he be great without PEDs?  Just kidding. But yeah, I am not a fan of him as a person.

Yes I hear you he got popped and the real bad thing is I don't see it made a difference in his game. Sad to have that kind of talent and think you got to cheat the system.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been the only Cubs fan in here all day, we are the Champions my friend :violin:we are the Champions until the end :violin:lmao. Don't tell that to the Brew Crew though!:argh:

I have been just a notification away all day researching and preparing Indiana History stuff for the other thread

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I have been just a notification away all day researching and preparing Indiana History stuff for the other thread

I should share with you some of what I have found. I know more about Indiana than I know about where I was born (Florida).

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

They don't have a great Farm System. I will stay with what I said it will come down to the Cubs and Cards.

I was disappointed to see Sierra sent down and Peralta back.  Not a fan of Peralta and it was nice to have the Sierra speed.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

White Sox are 4-12 in their last 16 games. Exactly why I didn't get my hopes up. They did this same crap last year

Out of curiosity how did you become a WhiteSox fan? I became a Cubs fan back during the 1984 Season when I was 12 years old going on 13 because they were on WGN every day. When I was out of school I watched them all summer on Cable TV. It is just a team I grew up with and they happened to be great that season too. Sandberg was a popular player and Harry Carey was just priceless to listen too. Living in Indianapolis I just clung to them over the years having no Baseball team here. The Colts also moved to Indy in 1984 so that was a fun year for me! My 33 years of being a fan finally paid off last season. That Championship was very similar to me when the Colts won in 2006. The feeling I had was just something I cant describe as a fan.

The 6th inning has been the worst for the Mets. The starting pitcher Zach Wheeler was pitching a shutout through 5 inn. 

He is pitching in the 6th and he has 3 men on and no outs.

Oops. He just hit a batter. :thmdown: 4-1 Mets.

Wheeler is out. Let's see if we can get an out without giving up the lead. :bored:

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep 0-0, I have the Mets game on now here in Indy. Mets up 7-2

I hate walks in this situation. No one on and a 5-run lead. Throw strikes. Now 2 men on.

Earlier Joe Buck said that the Angels have scored the most runs in the 9th inn in all of baseball.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

You're excused. Are you and your wife okay?

Yes been a very emotional day , one of longest processions ive been in over a mile long . Its always tuff when someone leaves early.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes been a very emotional day , one of longest processions ive been in over a mile long . Its always tuff when someone leaves early.

So sorry. Did they have other children?

• Like 1
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic