Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

It is Jackie Robinson Day today. It is the 70th Anniversary of when Jackie Robinson integrated baseball. A month or so later, Larry Doby integrated the AL, playing for the Cleveland Indians.  

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

You all stayed up for that marathon.....?  WOW.  Younger than me for sure.

It was tough, and then to lose due to:wall: an error......at least I think they did, I might have been seeing things at that point...

Yankees are a scary good team, our bullpen has known issues, but where have our bats gone? Wth is going on?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, GOZER said:

It was tough, and then to lose due to:wall: an error......at least I think they did, I might have been seeing things at that point...

Yankees are a scary good team, our bullpen has known issues, but where have our bats gone? Wth is going on?

I am a firm believer that when the weather heats up the bats and pitching will as well.  I was a terrible hitter in the spring when cold, and I was hotter than a firecracker when it was warm/hot.

Curves hang, sliders don't always slide, and fastballs do not move as much.  Heck wasn't it 32 degrees in Chicago?  We were 33 with a hard frost.  

• Like 3
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic