Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Cubs bring in their stud closer, Miguel Montero, lol.....not sure I understand what Maddens up to but it's entertaining lol

:lol: Out of likes but good one

• Like 2

Met leading 11-3 in the 9th.

As for Cabrera, x-rays on his thumb were negative. I am not too sure what that means (no fracture?, no nerve damage?). I guess it can't be too bad if they came back negative.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Warren nails it down. 11-6 win for the Yanks.

Yeah I have been flipping back and forth between the Cubs/Yanks and Jazz/Warriors. At least it wasn't 11-0, man you guys are taking care of business at Wrigley. Pretty impressive.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have been flipping back and forth between the Cubs/Yanks and Jazz/Warriors. At least it wasn't 11-0, man you guys are taking care of business at Wrigley. Pretty impressive.

I was catching up on Prime Time that I had DVRed during the week

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All I kept thinking about this series was seeing Judge hit them out of Wrigley. He hasn't homered there yet. Maybe tomorrow.  Good night everyone. This old man is going to sleep.

• Like 1

Game over. Mets win 11-3 over the Marlins. They had only 7 hits but also 7 walks. Marlins were sloppy in the field (3 errors, a passed ball, mental mistakes that don't show up in the scoreboard, etc.)

• Like 1
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Are you comfortable with the majority of our cap going to one group cause I'm not   I think Kelly and Glow are replaceable down the road but Smith and Q deserve to come back.    Sportrac projected a 4/72 TW to 49ers   Thats 18m plus similar to what Q will get and I'm guessing 14m or so Smith   Thats almost 60m for 3 guys   No thanks 
    • Was he a PTBNL in the Hopkins deal  
    • Unfortunately we are going to be losing some good to great players over time as the wallet just won't be big enough.  On a positive note we should start getting draft compensation for their big signings.
    • I understand that G's typically make less than tackles in the NFL.  That said, I find it hard to believe Q will get a smaller contract than Smith as Q is a 3x 1st team all-pro and 3x pro-bowler, whereas Smith is a very solid RT, but not widely considered the best in the league at his position.  Of course if they move Q to LT and he excels, that totally changes the scenario.  Additionally, Scherff is 29 and has been named 1st team all-pro 1x over a longer career than Q.  Q is 24 and has been named to 3 consecutive 1st team all-pro.  The fact that he's 5 years younger and has a better resume leads me to believe he'll be getting more $ than Scherff.   Also, I expect Leonard to set the market.  Lavonte David is good and all, but he was a 1st team all pro in 2013, and a 2nd team all-pro in 2016 and 2020.  He's also 31 years old.  Leonard is 25 and the only other LBer in the NFL who has been an all-pro the past 3 years is Bobby Wagner.  Wagner at age 31 is making $18 mill per year... unless he gets hurt, my guess is a 26 year old Leonard will be looking at atleast that, if he has his 4th consecutive all-pro year, I'm thinking he'll be looking at $20 mil/year (so if L. David gets 3 years $40-50 mil, Leonard would be getting 3 years $54-60 Mil).
    • I’m happy for JJW....   but it turns out money was more important than he let on.   Originally it leaked that money was less important.   That the chance of winning was the most important issue.   Well...   didn’t JJW just sign into the number one most difficult division?   The NFC West has Ari, Sea, SF,  and the LAR.   Nothing easy about that.    Plus, Tom Pellisaro of NFLN, reports Watt’s agent told teams the bidding started at $14m a year, or don’t even bother.      I don’t care that he may have gone to the highest bidder.  I only care that he said one thing, yet did the opposite.  Rubs me the wrong way a little.    Good luck to JJ...
  • Members

• Mackrel829

Mackrel829 70

• UKColt13

UKColt13 161

• colts8718

colts8718 154

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 8,231

• MFT5

MFT5 227

• buccolts