Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Cubs bring in their stud closer, Miguel Montero, lol.....not sure I understand what Maddens up to but it's entertaining lol

:lol: Out of likes but good one

• Like 2

Met leading 11-3 in the 9th.

As for Cabrera, x-rays on his thumb were negative. I am not too sure what that means (no fracture?, no nerve damage?). I guess it can't be too bad if they came back negative.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Warren nails it down. 11-6 win for the Yanks.

Yeah I have been flipping back and forth between the Cubs/Yanks and Jazz/Warriors. At least it wasn't 11-0, man you guys are taking care of business at Wrigley. Pretty impressive.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have been flipping back and forth between the Cubs/Yanks and Jazz/Warriors. At least it wasn't 11-0, man you guys are taking care of business at Wrigley. Pretty impressive.

I was catching up on Prime Time that I had DVRed during the week

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All I kept thinking about this series was seeing Judge hit them out of Wrigley. He hasn't homered there yet. Maybe tomorrow.  Good night everyone. This old man is going to sleep.

• Like 1

Game over. Mets win 11-3 over the Marlins. They had only 7 hits but also 7 walks. Marlins were sloppy in the field (3 errors, a passed ball, mental mistakes that don't show up in the scoreboard, etc.)

• Like 1
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic