Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

It is Jackie Robinson Day today. It is the 70th Anniversary of when Jackie Robinson integrated baseball. A month or so later, Larry Doby integrated the AL, playing for the Cleveland Indians.  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Cubs off tonight, so all my attention will be on draft. Friday- I'll double dip!

Yep my White Sox are off tonight as well. My focus will be on the draft as well as NBA and NHL playoffs. I love this time of year!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

All Draft All the Time for me

I will get more interested in the draft around 9pm lol it moves to slow for me on first day.Got hammered with storms last night quite so far tonight.

Just now, Jay Kirk said:

I will get more interested in the draft around 9pm lol it moves to slow for me on first day.Got hammered with storms last night quite so far tonight.

We had quite a bit of rain but not much else(I guess since I walked the property and so no damage)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

To each his own. I'm too much of a sports freak to watch just the NFL draft when NBA and NHL playoffs are on too

I am a sports freak(grew up in locker rooms and around HS Athletes) but when my teams are done(Pacers and Blackhawks) I am done

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I am a sports freak(grew up in locker rooms and around HS Athletes) but when my teams are done(Pacers and Blackhawks) I am done

I get that. But even if my team isn't in it, I'm gonna watch. That's just how I am. I obviously love my teams the most but I'm also a fan of each respective league

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They are Very Good every season but then come Playoff time = el stinko! So they have yet to prove they a Great team.

haha Were you saying that about the Cubs last year? 

Every season is a new one with all possibilities. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

haha Were you saying that about the Cubs at the beginning of last year? 

Absolutely but if you give me the field , I will take it every time .:thmup:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

haha Were you saying that about the Cubs at the beginning of last year? 

No, but until the Nats win the WS that will be what they will hear, same for the Indians and Dodgers as well (Dodgers haven't won since 1988 so they are in that convo in todays game).

• Like 1
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh come on have some fun lmao. I picked the Cubs to Repeat :violin:

They still could season is still young and what moves do people make to better themselves for the stretch plays into it.

• Like 1
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic