Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

5 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Rain delay. I think the man upstairs  had seen enough.

Yeah when you even make the man upstairs sick, that is bad upset homer simpson GIF. What a bad performance by Yu. I am actually watching Another Stakeout and just flipping through the channels. When it was 2-0 I knew it would be bad haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

-Cubs lose tonight but are in good shape. They have had the toughest schedule for a month now. Still in 1st place in the NL Central and tomorrow will be the halfway point being Game 81. 

-Heading into June 27th the NL Central standings look like this:

Cubs 43-37 (still in 1st)

Brewers 42-38 (1 back)

Cards 40-39 (2.5 back)

Pirates 37-41 (5 back)

Reds 36-42 (6 back)

-Most people that get into Baseball do not start watching until July but June is a telling month to me. So far though between the Cubs, Brewers, and Cards I can't tell who is better. I am shocked that the Cards are only 40-39 out of those 3 teams. The schedule makers have stuck it to the Cubs for a month now lmao . 3 at Houston, 4 at LAD, 2 series vs the Cards (1 there for 3, 1 in Chicago for 3), 4 against the Braves as well finishing up tomorrow, 2 series vs the Rockies (1 there for 3, 1 in Chicago for 3). We haven't played a bad team in a month. Even the Mets are decent and far from suck. We just played them 4 straight. 

• Like 1

I don’t like this trend. Cubs are turning into the team they were at the end of last season. Bad pitching/bullpen, bats going silent. Hope they reverse this, still plenty of baseball and in the lead thanks to the other teams struggling, but still concerning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs win 9-7, what a comeback. Hey how can you beat the Cookie Monster and Kimbrel on the same day haha . Still in 1st place in the NL Central halfway through the season. Fly the flag Hozer. Braves have a very good young team, that was a tough series so I will take 2-2.

HECK YEAH!!!! Kimbrel with some first game at Wrigley jitters but got the job done! And Rizzo is a bad *!!!! GoCubsGo!!!!

4F057BFA-19A5-433C-9DBB-07EB5AE91869.thumb.jpeg.c226553f26f1b8965ce2e4102da246ac.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic