Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Let's go back to baseball. Are there any movies featuring your favorite baseball teams?

The movie Frequency featured the Mets.

They have a thing on Youtube called "The Rebuild" that is just over an hour long. That is pretty cool :thmup:. It about the Cubs and their way to the Championship.

8 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Thanks

My Dad was on the Baseball Coaching Staff at PCHS before I was born and my sister played travel fast pitch Softball from age 8 to 18 on top of school ball before college ball at Kentucky Wesleyan

MLB needs to adopt the International Overtime Rule they used

I think it is @Chloe6124 but I could be wrong

Yes it was she was observing but no comment , We were inviting her in to the conversation.

19 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

For Love of the Game was really great too with Costner. Have you ever seen Mr 3000? That is a comedy/drama but darn good too. 

Heres another I liked that some may not .

There you go Hozer 

Hozer Trouble with the Curve , much of it was shot in old Dawsonville Georgia . Motel scenes about 2 miles from my Mom and Sisters homes. The motel is still there to this day, about ten minutes from the backside of the Appalachian Mountains ,Smokie Mountain's about an hour away or so . About 45 min to Tallulah Gorge where Deliverance was filmed.

1 hour ago, Jay Kirk said:

This would be one of my favorites . 

This would be another . 

It has been a while since I have watched Dances with Wolves. Great movie. I have not seen the second one. I'd like to watch that. 

11 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Like @coltsfansince65? He is still here. I have not seen Bababouey and RustonRifle. There are a few other Yankees fans here. 

I'm here.............:peek:     Waiting for the plethora of injured players to return & the weather to heat up.  I've already switched the channel on my team more this early in the season than ever before. They are embarrassing. Btw, Zach Britton is the new Sonny Grey.

1 hour ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I'm here.............:peek:     Waiting for the plethora of injured players to return & the weather to heat up.  I've already switched the channel on my team more this early in the season than ever before. They are embarrassing. Btw, Zach Britton is the new Sonny Grey.

Yankees will win the East IMO. The Rays will fade a little and the Red Sox won't have anywhere near the year they had last year.

1 hour ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Good to see you come out of :peek:.  haha  The weather is almost too hot for me. Lol. I like cool weather. I'm off today and will go out and enjoy the weather later. 

I have not followed the Yankees but I know that the Red Sox were doing poorly. Early on, teams that should be doing well are not. But it is still so early. The Mets were hot to start last year and faded away after May. The Yankees are too talented to stay down.

Turn the channel back to YES. :)

Archived