Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2006Coltsbestever

    5826

  • NFLfan

    2291

  • Jay Kirk

    2231

  • PrincetonTiger

    1838

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Its Early they need to shake it off

 

I hope they will. They are terrible against the Nats at home. I heard that they are something like 16 and 44 against the Nats at CitiField.since 2012. Yikes!

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Hes the rookie pitcher for the Cards . It looks effortless .

 

Too bad I cannot watch the game here. I think we play the Cards soon. I'd like to see him pitch against the Mets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know I was just joking but 102 is unreal.

To be honest that's who he reminds me of , with better control. Plus I seen him pitch out of bases loaded jam with 0 outs . Hes a cool customer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cards now up 5-1. Jay, that is why I was worried about the BullPen. + Cubs aren't scoring to make it worse.

Brother I just hope both teams get through these games with no bad injuries

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Brother I just hope both teams get through these games with no bad injuries

I hear that. I hate not being able to watch but I can still follow the games when I am at work at least. When I get home in the morning I will have to check out the highlights of Hicks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hear that. I hate not being able to watch but I can still follow the games when I am at work at least. When I get home in the morning I will have to check out the highlights of Hicks.

I'm off will be in the same boat when I work the weekend. I absolutely hate the nights , it has taken so much out of me .

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Too bad I cannot watch the game here. I think we play the Cards soon. I'd like to see him pitch against the Mets.

I hate how regional MLB is , id like to watch who I choose.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

:spit: Baseball shouldn't be played wearing ski mask's lol

There were Mets players wearing ski masks. That looked so weird. I could have gone to the game tonight but it was too cold.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

There were Mets players wearing ski masks. That looked so weird. I could have gone to the game tonight but it was too cold.

I hear you it would be terrible setting in stands

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

I hate how regional MLB is , id like to watch who I choose.

 

Me too.

 

Looking at highlights of the Yankees game. The fans are booing Stanton out of the stadium. I never boo my players.  

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Me too.

 

Looking at highlights of the Yankees game. The fans are booing Stanton out of the stadium. I never boo my players.  

Big mistake , some players don't handle that well. He is to good a player to come down on this early. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

 

Me too.

 

Looking at highlights of the Yankees game. The fans are booing Stanton out of the stadium. I never boo my players.  

Yankees have huge expectations and so far only 8-8. It's early but a lot of people thought they would dominate quickly. RedSox are no joke either so their fans are worried about them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yankees have huge expectations and so far only 8-8. It's early but a lot of people thought they would dominate quickly. RedSox are no joke either so their fans are worried about them.

Here here to that.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Big mistake , some players don't handle that well. He is to good a player to come down on this early. 

I agree. 

 

Do you recall Ed Whitson? I dont think Stanton will become an Ed Whitson but the fans are not making it easy for him.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys boo your own players? The only time I boo'd a player on my team was when former Cardinal outfielder (great base stealer) threw dynamite at a group of children. He was playing with the Mets at the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...