Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Have you noticed I never criticize a player

I hadn't don't like lack of hustle Rose and can name others always did they would be right at second when it was caught.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Someone in the crowd had a sign "Webby" for the Hall of Fame. The Mets announcers said they agreed. Who is Webby?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Spider-Man?

:lol:

I heard it is Bill Webb and he has some connection to the Cubs. Was he a Cubs announcer?

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Haha.   I know what it means.    I worded it poorly.    What I meant was,   what was it he said that was disingenuous. 
    • I thought this guy suggesting the Colts keep Malik Hooker was the downfall of this video. Not even the dumbest GM in the NFL would trade their first round pick for Carson Wentz and that absurd contract he has tied to him. How could you label this as a perfect off-season?   What is Carson Wentz's salary cap hit Wentz is costing the Eagles $18.656 million against the cap for 2020. His dead money was set at $77.877 million.  His cap number jumps up to $34.673 million in 2021. It comes down to $31.274 million in 2022, and hits a peak of $36.273 million in 2023. In 2024, the final year of the contract, the cap hit of $32 million will match his average annual salary. Wentz is actually making only $1.383 million in base salary this season. That number hits a high of $22 million when he turns 30, appropriately in 2022. When the Eagles' structured Wentz's deal, in relation to the extensions for other highly drafted quarterbacks, it ended up being team-friendly. The Eagles had to work it up that way given Wentz's history of injury. In the end, however, he didn't sacrifice too much overall given the exponential explosion at the top of the QB market since. When can the Eagles get out of Carson Wentz's contract? The Eagles, if they don't think about trading Wentz before June 1 in 2021 — the only scenario in which they see any kind of cap relief for the move — are likely locked into Wentz for one more season. Given their cap situation, releasing Wentz is financially impossible. That move would cost the Eagles $59 mllion in dead money with a cap hit of $24.5 million. Trading him to someone would cause them to eat $33.8 million in dead money but at least get a mild cap relief of about $853,000. The trick there will be finding a partner willing to take on his adjusted lesser contract, which would be essentially for four years at $98.4 million
    • I'm not even commenting on this meaningless thread.
    • Wow, 5 pages of rants and arguments.  This is an off season comedy. 
    • It's crazy, now he's at the Buccaneers I am appreciating TB more. Still hate the Patriots though.
  • Members