Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

It is Jackie Robinson Day today. It is the 70th Anniversary of when Jackie Robinson integrated baseball. A month or so later, Larry Doby integrated the AL, playing for the Cleveland Indians.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Have you noticed I never criticize a player

I hadn't don't like lack of hustle Rose and can name others always did they would be right at second when it was caught.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Someone in the crowd had a sign "Webby" for the Hall of Fame. The Mets announcers said they agreed. Who is Webby?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Spider-Man?

:lol:

I heard it is Bill Webb and he has some connection to the Cubs. Was he a Cubs announcer?

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jets take Zach Wilson  dolphins up
    • I have to agree. His draft order is not always spot on but his ability to evaluate talent is always in the ballpark as to what GMs agree on.  As it turned out Tobin's rant ended up being pretty lame after Trev Alberts ended up being one of the Colts all time bust. Not only was Alberts a bust, so was Tobin. 
    • I don’t know why after so many years there are so many people who still believe Kiper  doesn’t know what he’s talking about? The exact opposite is true.   Always has been.   He’s lasted more than 35 years and for very good reason.    But I’ve been reading this here since I showed up nearly nine years ago.  Some falsehoods die slowly around here.   
    • I also think a trade back with the Packers is an excellent idea this year.  With Draftek's trade chart and the updated compensation picks being added into their system both teams would benefit.  Currently the Packers have compensation picks in both Rounds R5P174 and R6P217.   If the Colts trade back with the Packers and following Draftek's trade chart can see the Colts get GB R3P92, R5P170 and R6P211.  Again GB still has two picks available 4 picks later in each Round 5 and 6.   I like the double trade with the Steelers as well.  Have also been tinkering with trades and after dealing trades with the Packers looked at the Steelers for a second trade partner as well.  With the additional picks we acquired we then trade them to Pittsburgh R5P162, R5P170 via GB-IND-PIT, and pick up the Steelers R4P124.   Then for the draft would look something along these lines:   R1P29 (GB-Colts) RCB Ifeatu Melifonwu (Syracuse) R2P54 WR Nico Collins (Michigan) R3P92 (GB-Colts) DT Marlon Tuipulotu (USC) R4P123 TE Tre’ McKitty (Georgia) R4P124 (PIT-IND) DE Jordan Smith (UAB) played both edges R6P180 RG Ben Cleveland (Georgia) or RG Tommy Kraemer (ND) R6P211 (GB-IND) – C Ryan McCollum (Texas AM) R7P243 RB Gerrid Doaks (Cincy)
  • Members

• funktacious2

funktacious2 399

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,375

• Solid84

Solid84 12

Rookie
    • UKColt13

UKColt13 161

• shasta519

shasta519 2,829