Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was wrong my friend. Verlander is a go in Game 6 too. :thmup:

I will be honest, I didn't have a opinion. Other than the Cubs or the Reds I hadn't really watched much of either of these two teams. I know what their records were but didn't realize how good these two team were.

This has been a great series no doubt.

10 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I will be honest, I didn't have a opinion. Other than the Cubs or the Reds I hadn't really watched much of either of these two teams. I know what their records were but didn't realize how good these two team were.

This has been a great series no doubt.

I have to go back and look but I think initially I had LA in 6 before the series. After Game 1, I thought they would waltz through. Man was I wrong.

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to go back and look but I think initially I had LA in 6 before the series. After Game 1, I thought they would waltz through. Man was I wrong.

Think I went with Astros in 7  . Lol sorry I'm not in here these 12 hour nights are for the birds . Hope to be back on days before next season . If not someone is going to have to take this thread Brother.

7 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Think I went with Astros in 7  . Lol sorry I'm not in here these 12 hour nights are for the birds . Hope to be back on days before next season . If not someone is going to have to take this thread Brother.

I am out of LIKES but we will keep it going. We all miss you but I know how work can be. You did have Astros in 7.

3 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Yu Darvish is garbage.

Yep, that’s the biggest thing that hurt the Dodgers, 2 key games that they got behind because of Astros hitters getting on vs Darvish, and this time made sure their pitchers kept on it.

Congrats to Astros, they never quit, much like the Cubs last year!!! Game 5 was the best ever, Astros were so resilient.

Told y'all Astros would win (although I said in 6, so we're all wrong I guess haha)

Congrats Houston. Great series. Now maybe a certain NL East team can win the thing next year..........(probably not lol).

Also, kinda feel bad for Darvish, I always liked him. He's definitely not sleeping easy for a while.

38 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Congratulations to the Astros! It is great for the people of Houston to celebrate a championship after all they went through during and after Hurricane Harvey. They should enjoy this. 

Congrats @Qwiz. You guys deserve it. :applause:

They still weren't better than last seasons Cubs, Cubs won the WS at 103-58, Astros were only 101-61 :sarcasm::violin:. I am just messing around, in all seriousness congrats to Houston and their fans. I cant believe how bad Darvish was in both of his starts. Man did that move backfire acquiring him!

Archived