Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

So sorry. Did they have other children?

Yes they both did , his Girl friend had adopted 2 young children I was worried they would get put in the system however another of her sisters already has them adopted. If not I had to make sure they were taken care of. Had an offer from some really good people that I know would've taken care of them

. Its all good.

3 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes they both did , his Girl friend had adopted 2 young children I was worried they would get put in the system however another of her sisters already has them adopted. If not I had to make sure they were taken care of. Had an offer from some really good people that I know would've taken care of. Its all good.

You're a great guy, Jay! :hug:

Kids get messed up "in the system". Good to hear that her sister took them in.

9 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes they both did , his Girl friend had adopted 2 young children I was worried they would get put in the system however another of her sisters already has them adopted. If not I had to make sure they were taken care of. Had an offer from some really good people that I know would've taken care of them

. Its all good.

Great Tribute Jay

• PT the Cards probably found Adams expendable , Martinez will be back shortly and Piscotty both play 1rst as well as outfield . Adams coming up on FA . Wouldve loved seeing him for whole season in the great shape hes in . It may be a mistake.

34 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:
  • PT the Cards probably found Adams expendable , Martinez will be back shortly and Piscotty both play 1rst as well as outfield . Adams coming up on FA . Wouldve loved seeing him for whole season in the great shape hes in . It may be a mistake.

I agree 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mets are already down 8-0, WTH!

Are you serious? Glad I am not watching it. I am going for a gettogether with family and friends in NJ.

It is gorgeous out. Talk to you all later.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Are you serious? Glad I am not watching it. I am going for a gettogether with family and friends in NJ.

It is gorgeous out. Talk to you all later.

It's now 9-0. Good that you aren't watching, enjoy your day. It's nice here too. I think I may cook out.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's now 9-0. Good that you aren't watching, enjoy your day. It's nice here too. I think I may cook out.

I checked the score and saw that. They picked up that starter Tommy Milone a couple of weeks ago when Harvey was having his issues. They will probably let him go. He has not been any good.

We need Syndergaard and Matz back.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I checked the score and saw that. They picked up that starter Tommy Milone a couple of weeks ago when Harvey was having his issues. They will probably let him go. He has not been any good.

We need Syndergaard and Matz back.

You guys have a ton of injuries. I have never seen a team with that many injuries. Hard to win games like that.

Btw, a lot of pitchers are going down thoracic outlet syndrome. Jay, that ended the career of Chris Carpenter. That is the injury that Harvey had and had surgery to correct it. He has not been the same since. Our closer Familia is now sidelined with that. I read that this is the condition that also ended the career of JR Richard a while back. He almost died. (I was not watching baseball then.)

Why are so many pitchers getting that now? Are they throwing too hard?

Archived