Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

And I think the Yankees are for real

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I think I'm going to enjoy this season because I really don't have any high expectations for them. I like that the young guys are performing. It's gonna be kinda like the Colts season coming up. Lots of new names & a very young roster.

58 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I think I'm going to enjoy this season because I really don't have any high expectations for them. I like that the young guys are performing. It's gonna be kinda like the Colts season coming up. Lots of new names & a very young roster.

Last year I told you that I thought the Yankees were doing it the right way by going with the youth movement. It is exciting to see young guys developing (and winning). And if the Yankees get good starting pitching,  they won't lose. Your bullpen is strong.

The Mets on the other hand have a lot of older players, they can't hit and have no speed. It is no surprise they keep losing. When they are not pitching a shutout, they have no chance.

2 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Rizzo knocks one out! 6-5 Pirates Top 8th.

Yeah I just got in from work, I basically worked 2nd shift today which is better than days haha, anyway home now and see we are only down 6-5. When I was at work I seen it was 5-1. Lets see if we can come back? If not we still won the first 2 anyway. Lester must've been stinkin it up!

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Last year I told you that I thought the Yankees were doing it the right way by going with the youth movement. It is exciting to see young guys developing (and winning). And if the Yankees get good starting pitching,  they won't lose. Your bullpen is strong.

The Mets on the other hand have a lot of older players, they can't hit and have no speed. It is no surprise they keep losing. When they are not pitching a shutout, they have no chance.

"Your bullpen is strong". I know I want Chapman back.

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Since all the games are over, I thought I would ask how many of you plan to watch the draft over watching baseball tomorrow. Are you excited about finding out who the Colts will draft?

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Since all the games are over, I thought I would ask how many of you plan to watch the draft over watching baseball tomorrow. Are you excited about finding out who the Colts will draft?

I will probably watch the Draft mainly because I have a couple of friends coming over and they want to cook out and watch that. I will still follow Baseball on my Laptop and comment here at times though. I am off tomorrow so I cant wait. I cant wait to see who the Colts take but I also cant wait to see where all of these Pass Rushers and CB's get picked in Round 1 that every keeps bringing up on this Site. I also am curious to see if Watson goes in Round 1 as well. The Cubs don't play tomorrow so it works out well for me.

6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I will be watching the draft. I will also monitor the game as much as I can. My nephew is going to be in Philly & will be at the draft. I wish I was going. I'd love to attend a draft some time.

Archived