Indianapolis Colts
Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Cubs down 7-0, 8th inning, Cards have bases loaded with no outs, Chatwood pitching......oh boy....

8-0 now. What a toilet flusher of a game lmao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Still only 1 game out of 1st so we are ok. Our road play as been bad though. 

Embarrassing loss, very lucky to be only one game out with this type of play. Only one hit tonight, and it was by Castellanos, a guy who was a Detroit Tiger two days ago! And the Cards should only get better when their injured players returning. Somethings gotta give.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Embarrassing loss, very lucky to be only one game out with this type of play.  And the Cards should only get better when their injured players returning. Somethings gotta give.

I agree, they haven't had Molina or Carpenter. Having said that we haven't had Hamels or Zobrist. Tonight was embarrassing, we let Jack Flaherty 1 hit us lmao . We are still in the thick of everything regarding the division and wildcards. The road play is puzzling to me, I can't put my finger on it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

8-0 now. What a toilet flusher of a game lmao 

It was a fine game.  :applause:

I still think the Cubs win the division, but it's nice to see the Cardinals sticking in there.  

• Like 3

On 7/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, Myles said:

Cardinals have been quiet at the trade deadline so far.  1 hour left, I think.

I'm fine with them staying put if the alternative is giving up prospects for 2 months of a player.

Lol Myles we agree on that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, they haven't had Molina or Carpenter. Having said that we haven't had Hamels or Zobrist. Tonight was embarrassing, we let Jack Flaherty 1 hit us lmao . We are still in the thick of everything regarding the division and wildcards. The road play is puzzling to me, I can't put my finger on it.

Hozer nothing to be embarrassed about Flaherty has been on it the last month , pitching the way I expected with dominant stuff. He and Hudson are emerging as the aces of the staff . There was something in Jacks mechanics that was slightly off they figured it out. He has command inside and out. As long as he continues like that he has the stuff to embarrass any line up. They took him out earlier than they should against the Astros , or I believe they would've been in the same boat . The Cards have a very good pen and have Hensley stretching out in the minors for a starting role. They are going for it , if they survive this road trip in good shape this will really be a Dog Fight down the stretch. I fully expect both of our clubs in the playoffs. By the way my prediction is the Astros will be very hard for anyone to stop . To me they are the best in the league bar none. To me the Yankees are good but not in the same ballpark with the Stros.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I personally think Carp is done , and if so im good with that , unless he goes clean back to his earlier days spraying the ball all over the park. He doest have to hit 30 plus homers , and to me we are much better on D without him.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 3:21 PM, PrincetonTiger said:

The Cardinals have just traded Jedd Gyorko(SP?) to the Dodgers

PT no  starters Gyorko doesn't fit in the long term plan , they were looking for LH bullpen help. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No hitter for Jack Gooden through the top of 4th lmao .  Jack hasn't won a game in his last 12 starts but against us he is HOFame material. Baseball is funny sometimes. 

Look above my reply to Hozer. Jacks game was not a fluke . Lol I'm sure a few teams may figure that out. All though he hasn't won that many games it doesn't tell the whole story. The pen lost some games for him and blew some before they tightened up . You all just got a taste of how dominant he can be. I believe they won 4 of his last 5 no decisions , however he put them in position to win those games .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

Rays sweep the Redsox! Rays are limping to the finishline but they ain't dead yet baby!

Are you a Rays fan. Very cool if so. They are in the wildcard hunt.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Are you a Rays fan. Very cool if so. They are in the wildcard hunt.

I am. I was pretty ticked off over the whole "let's split time between St.Pete and Montreal" deal but I'm over it now. I've kind of always thought they would leave town some day because attendance is brutal. Either way I'm glad they are still in the hunt. They made a bunch of moves at the deadline to make that post season push. Hope for the best but expect the worst!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

I am. I was pretty ticked off over the whole "let's split time between St.Pete and Montreal" deal but I'm over it now. I've kind of always thought they would leave town some day because attendance is brutal. Either way I'm glad they are still in the hunt. They made a bunch of moves at the deadline to make that post season push. Hope for the best but expect the worst!

This is a awesome thread, I hope you post here more. A lot of good guys here and gals. I have been a Cubs fan since 1984 and when Jay started this thread 4 years ago it was great. Everybody here respects each others teams and yeah even me likes Cards fans lmao . The Rays are good this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is a awesome thread, I hope you post here more. A lot of good guys here and gals. I have been a Cubs fan since 1984 and when Jay started this thread 4 years ago it was great. Everybody here respects each others teams and yeah even me likes Cards fans lmao . The Rays are good this year.

I like the thread to, although I wish the "Red Sox" name wasn't in the title.   I despise the Red Sox.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

I like the thread to, although I wish the "Red Sox" name wasn't in the title.   I despise the Red Sox.  

It won't be after this season haha . I am not sure who win it all this season. Astros look like it to me as of now. When they got Greinke that was crazy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6-1 Cubs top of the 7th. This team is an emotional rollercoaster for me, lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s more like it, although they need start winning on the road!!!

4F057BFA-19A5-433C-9DBB-07EB5AE91869.thumb.jpeg.c226553f26f1b8965ce2e4102da246ac.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HOZER said:

That’s more like it, although they need start winning on the road!!!

4F057BFA-19A5-433C-9DBB-07EB5AE91869.thumb.jpeg.c226553f26f1b8965ce2e4102da246ac.jpeg

Huge win today, Brewers go down. At home we rarely lose but on the road it is screaming homer simpson GIFthis 

• Haha 1

Tied up again for first!!!!!! If Cards lose tonight, the Cubs are back in first!!!! Unfortunately Contreras got hurt, possible hamstring issue.:Cry:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Tied up again for first!!!!!! If Cards lose tonight, the Cubs are back in first!!!! Unfortunately Contreras got hurt, possible hamstring issue.:Cry:

Yeah tied for 1st again in the NL Central, we are 59-51 through 110 games. Cards are 58-50 through 108 games. Glad to see us getting some separation from the Brewers who fall to 57-55. We are 3 games ahead of them now. Hopefully Contreras will not be out long, great to see Cole Hamels back and he looked fantastic today vs the BrewCrew. Kimbrel did his job as well with another save.  

• Like 1

Cubs are back in 1st place in the NL Central by themselves. Cards lost last night. Cubs are 59-51, Cards 58-51. I have a feeling this is going to go back and forth the rest of the season.

• Thanks 1

I feel really bad for Contreras, total bummer that he’s hurt. He was  taken out by a hamstring last year too. They can be a real you know what, I’ve pulled one in each leg.....with the second one happening as the first was close to healing....yeah I know, should have listened to the therapist, lol.... All good now, as long as I am religious with my stretches.

Seems fitting the way this season has gone that the day they get one key member of the team back, another key member goes down. Ugh. Runners will definitely be taking off now that they don’t have to fear getting mowed down by Contreras, one of the best in the game. And his bat will be missed. It’ll be up to Caratini and possibly Taylor Davis since they traded away Maldonado to the Astros.  Hoping Contreras can make a quick recovery and be back with the team soon although a long recovery is probably what he needs to make sure it is heals.:Cry:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, HOZER said:

I feel really bad for Contreras, total bummer that he’s hurt. He was  taken out by a hamstring last year too. They can be a real you know what, I’ve pulled one in each leg.....with the second one happening as the first was close to healing....yeah I know, should have listened to the therapist, lol.... All good now, as long as I am religious with my stretches.

Seems fitting the way this season has gone that the day they get one key member of the team back, another key member goes down. Ugh. Runners will definitely be taking off now that they don’t have to fear getting mowed down by Contreras, one of the best in the game. And his bat will be missed. It’ll be up to Caratini and possibly Taylor Davis since they traded away Maldonado to the Astros.  Hoping Contreras can make a quick recovery and be back with the team soon although a long recovery is probably what he needs to make sure it is heals.:Cry:

I like Caratini but I agree he isn't the player that Contreras is. Hopefully Contreras will be ok in a couple of weeks. It is great to have Hamels back.

• Like 2

Great game today by the Cubs! Heyward starts the scoring with a lead off first pitch homerun!!! Schwarber also with a long bomb...A lot of excellent base hitting and smart running! Love it! Really liking the acquisition of Castellanos, he is an aggressive runner and makes contact just about every time at bat. Now let’s get some road series wins!!!! Well, after the next three home games against the A’s, one of which I will be in attendance for!!!!

Cho3LNgU4AA4a5K.jpg:large

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Darvish also pitched another good one, pretty impressive stuff, I hope he keeps it up, I will gladly eat crow on what I’ve said about him. He’s quickly gaining fans in Chicago, it sounded like he was getting booed, but they were yelling Yuuuuuuu, lol!

Over five innings, Darvish piled up eight strikeouts with his lone blemish being a first-inning home run allowed to Christian Yelich, who now leads the Majors with 37 dingers. Darvish also issued zero walks, upping the rotation's walk-free streak to 143 batters in a row, dating back to July 28. 

According to the team, Cubs starters have now gone six games in a row without a walk issued for the first time since at least 1905.:rock:

• Thanks 1

Cards lost too(Sorry Jay), which means the Cubs now have a 1.5 game lead! I’ll take it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

Cards lost too(Sorry Jay), which means the Cubs now have a 1.5 game lead! I’ll take it!

I had to meet some relatives for dinner so I missed the last 3 innings. I am here now and Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pitched a great game. He got a win at Wrigley :thmup:. Cards lost as well, so the Cubs are now at 60-51 and Cards are now at 58-52. We have a 1.5 game lead in the NL Central and the sweep of the Brewers (who fall to 57-56) puts us 4 ahead of them. Brewers fans talked so much junk last season and at the beginning of this season, so glad to see them struggle.

robin williams dancing GIF by STARZ

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Mets are playing pretty well. They may go over 500 if they win today. It is so much fun when your team is winning, regardless of the opponent. The crowd is so energized. 

LGM! (Let's Go, Mets)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The Mets are playing pretty well. They may go over 500 if they win today. It is so much fun when your team is winning, regardless of the opponent. The crowd is so energized. 

LGM! (Let's Go, Mets)

Mets are on fire and with a win will only be 2 games out of a wildcard. Happ just hit a moon shot in the bottom of the 7th, Cubs lead the A's 4-2. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mets are on fire and with a win will only be 2 games out of a wildcard. Happ just hit a moon shot in the bottom of the 7th, Cubs lead the A's 4-2. 

6-2 as Baez hits his second homerun of the game and brings in Castellanos!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HOZER said:

Baez is so much fun. He is like our Pete Alonzo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HOZER said:

The A's have been playing great lately too. We are just a machine at home. Imposing our will baby! Cards are already losing 3-0 to LA, Bellinger hit a 3 run HR. If they lose and we win, we will be 2.5 games ahead in the NL Central.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good morning everyone. Welcome back to the Gavin Mock Draft, round 5. Hope everyone had a good weekend. If our pace continues, we should be finished fully by Friday, if not, we'll pause and do it again next week.  Any way, lets get updated.   Forum Trades:   Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46 Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7   Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56 Cards -> Miami = 8th pick   Trade 3: Miami -> Browns = Pick 8 Browns -> Miami = Pick 10, 115 and 7th round pick   Trade 4: Giants -> Vikings = Picks 36, 99, 110 Vikings -> Giants= Pick 25   Trade 5: Baltimore -> Arizona = Picks 28 and 55 Arizona -> Baltimore = Picks 18 and 114   Trade 6: Colts -> Texans = Picks 34 and 193 Texans -> Colts = Picks 40 and 111   Trade 7: Jacksonville -> Falcons = Pick 42 Falcons -> Jacksonville = Pick No.47 and Pick No.119   Trade 8: Dallas > Detroit= pick 51 Detroit > Dallas = #67 and 85   Trade 9: KC -> Vikings = Picks #96 + #177  Vikings -> KC = Picks #105 + #132 + #205   Trade 10: Seahawks -> Cardinals = Picks #133 and 214 Cardinals -> Seahawks = Picks #131 and 222   Trade 11: 49ers -> Chiefs = Picks #156, 210, 217 and 245 Chiefs -> 49ers = pick #138    Trade 12: Broncos -> Raiders = Picks # 178, 252, and 254 Raiders -> Broncos = Pick # 159 Round 5 147. Cincinnati- Trevis Gipson  148. Carolina f/Washington- Darryl Williams, IOL, Mississippi State 149. Detroit-  OT Tyre Phillips- Miss St 150. NY Giants- Yasir Durant, OT from Missouri  151. LA Chargers- Ke'Shawn Vaughn      Vanderbilt       RB  152. Carolina- Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M 153. Miami- OC Jake Hanson 154. Miami f/JAC via PIT- Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech. 155. Minnesota f/CLE via BUF- Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech. 156. KC f/ San Francisco f/DEN- Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin 157. Jacksonville f/ATL via BAL - Alex Highsmith, EDGE,  Charlotte 158. NY Jets- @John Hammonds on the clock from 8am est to 10 am est 159. Denver f/ Las Vegas 160. Indianapolis 161. Tampa Bay 162. Washington f/Seattle f/PIT 163. Chicago 164. Dallas 165. Jacksonville f/LAR 166. Detroit f/PHI 167. Buffalo 168. Philadelphia f/NE 169. New Orleans 170. Baltimore f/MIN 171. Houston 172. NE f/ Detroit f/SEA 173. Miami f/BAL via LAR 174. Tennessee 175. Green Bay 176. San Francisco 177. Vikings f/ Kansas City 178. Las vegas f/Denver 179. Dallas   Best Available (perDrafttek)   75.  McTelvin Agim          Arkansas         DL3T  6'3"      309 76.  Khalil Davis    Nebraska         DL3T  6'1"      308 93.  Carlos Davis   Nebraska         DL3T  6'2"      313 94.  Shyheim Carter           Alabama         CB       5'10"    194 114.                   James Proche  SMU   WRS   5'11"    201 116.                   Larrell Murchison      NC State         DL5T  6'2"      297 128.                   Markus Bailey Purdue ILB      6'0"      235 133.                   Khaleke Hudson         Michigan        OLB    5'11"    224 137.                   Joshua Kelley UCLA RBC    5'11"    212 141.                   Antoine Brooks Jr.      Maryland        S          5'11"    210 142.                   Jacob Breeland           Oregon            TE       6'5"      252 144.                   Lavert Hill      Michigan        CB       5'11"    181 145.                   Lamical Perine           Florida RB       5'11"    218 146.                   J.R. Reed         Georgia           S          6'1"      199 150.                   Joe Bachie      Michigan State           ILB      6'1"      230 151.                   Nate Stanley   Iowa   QB       6'4"      243 153.                   Shaun Bradley Temple            OLB    6'1"      235 154.                   Dalton Keene  Virginia Tech  TE       6'4"      253 155.                   Robert Windsor          Penn State       DL3T  6'4"      290 158.                   Raequan Williams      Michigan State           DL3T  6'4"      308 159.                   D.J. Wonnum  South Carolina            EDGE  6'5"      255 160.                   Cole McDonald          Hawaii QB       6'4"      220 165.                   Jon Runyan     Michigan        OG      6'4"      306 167.                   Chapelle Russell         Temple            OLB    6'2"      236 168.                   Jonathan Garvin          Miami (FL)     EDGE  6'4"      263 169.                   Carter Coughlin          Minnesota       EDGE  6'3"      236 170.                   Darius Anderson         TCU    RB       5'10"    212 171.                   Justin Strnad   Wake Forest   OLB    6'3"      238 172.                   Keith Ismael   San Diego State          OC       6'3"      309 173.                   Kenny Willekes          Michigan State           EDGE  6'3"      264 174.                   Anthony McFarlandJr.          Maryland        RBC    5'8"      208 175.                   Mykal Walker Fresno State    ILB      6'3"      230 176.                   Benito Jones   Ole Miss         DL1T  6'1"      316 178.                   Cheyenne O'Grady     Arkansas         TE       6'4"      253 179.                   Salvon Ahmed Washington    RBC    5'11"    195 180.                   Evan Weaver  California       ILB      6'2"      237 181.                   Terrell Burgess           Utah    S          6'0"      194 182.                   Luq Barcoo     San Diego State          CB       6'1"      175 183.                   Darrynton Evans         Appalachian State       RBC    5'10"    203 186.                   Scoota Harris  Arkansas         ILB      6'0"      234 187.                   Casey Toohill Stanford          EDGE  6'4"      250 188.                   Davion Taylor Colorado         OLB    6'0"      228 189.                   Shaquille Quarterman Miami (FL)     ILB      6'1"      241 192.                   Stanford Samuels III   Florida State   CB       6'2"      185 193.                   Malcolm Roach          Texas  DL5T  6'2"      297 196.                   Jordan Mack   Virginia          OLB    6'3"      241 197.                   JaMycal Hasty Baylor RBC    5'8"      205 198.                   James Robinson         Illinois State   RB       5'10"    220 199.                   Levante Bellamy        W Michigan    RBC    5'9"      192 200.                   Tanner Muse   Clemson          S          6'2"      231 202.                   Aaron Fuller   Washington    WRS   5'11"    188 203.                   Tyler Huntley Utah    QB       6'1''      205 204.                   Francis Bernard          Utah State       ILB      6'0"      234 205.                   Justin Herron  Wake Forest   OG      6'4"      308 206.                   Broderick Washington Jr.       Texas Tech     DL3T  6'2"      305 207.                   Frederick Mauigoa     Washington State       OC       6'3"      310 209.                   Azur Kamara  Kansas ILB      6'3"      245 210.                   Charlie Heck   North Carolina            OT       6'8"      311 211.                   Joe Reed         Virginia          WR      6'1''      215 212.                   Javon Leake   Maryland        RB       6'0"      206 213.                   John Reid        Penn State       CB       5'11"    184 214.                   Kamal Martin Minnesota       ILB      6'3"      240 216.                   Chauncey Rivers        Mississippi State        DL5T  6'3"      275 217.                   Dane Jackson  Pittsburgh       CB       6'0"      190 218.                   Kamren Curl   Arkansas         S          6'2"      198 220.                   David Woodward       Utah State       ILB      6'2"      230 221.                   Sterling Hofrichter     Syracuse         P          5'9"      199 222.                   James Smith-Williams           NC State         EDGE  6'4"      265 223.                   Steven Montez            Colorado         QB       6'5"      230 224.                   Oluwole Betiku          Illinois EDGE  6'3"      240 225.                   Rodney Clemons        SMU   S          5'11"    205 226.                   Josiah Deguara           Cincinnati       TE       6'2"      242 227.                   Michael Onwenu        Michigan        OG      6'3"      344 228.                   Sean Pollard   Clemson          OC       6'5"      320 229.                   Harrison Hand Temple            S          6'0"      192 230.                   Reggie Robinson II     Tulsa   CB       6'1"      197 231.                   Essang Bassey Wake Forest   CB       5'10"    190 233.                   Michael Divinity Jr.    LSU     OLB    6'2"      242 234.                   Alohi Gilman  Notre Dame    S          5'11"    201 235.                   J.J. Taylor       Arizona           RBC    5'6"      185 236.                   Adrian Killins Jr.        UCF    RBC    5'8"      164 237.                   Cordel Iwuagwu         TCU    OG      6'3"      309 238.                   Dominik Eberle          Utah State       PK       6'2"      195 239.                   Jauan Jennings            Tennessee       WR      6'3''      204 240.                   DeeJay Dallas Miami (FL)     RB       5'9"      215 241.                   James Morgan Florida International   QB       6'4''      213 242.                   Kendall Coleman        Syracuse         EDGE  6'3"      257 243.                   Michael Pinckney       Miami (FL)     OLB    5'11"    235 244.                   Benning Potoa'e          Washington    DL3T  6'3"      290 245.                   Quez Watkins Southern Miss WR      6'2''      190 246.                   LaDarius Hamilton     North Texas    EDGE  6'2"      262 247.                   Michael Warren II      Cincinnati       RB       5'10"    222 248.                   Raymond Calais         UL Lafayette  RBC    5'8"      180 249.                   Trystan Colon-Castillo           Missouri         OC       6'3"      313 250.                   Austin Edwards          Ferris State     DL5T  6'4"      275 251.                   Saahdiq Charles          LSU     OT       6'4"      321 252.                   Jace Whittaker Arizona           CB       5'11"    185 253.                   Jashon Cornell Ohio State       DL5T  6'3"      280 254.                   Gerold Bright Utah State       RBC    5'9"      190 255.                   Bravvion Roy Baylor DL1T  6'1       330 256.                   Brendon Hayes           Central Florida           DL5T  6'3"      293 257.                   Tavien Feaster South Carolina            RBC    5'10"    220 258.                   Jeremiah Dinson         Auburn            S          6'0"      191 259.                   Myles Dorn     North Carolina            S          6'1"      198 260.                   Stephen Sullivan        LSU     TE       6'6"      242 261.                   Austin Mack   Ohio State       WR      6'1''      215 262.                   Darrion Daniels          Nebraska         DL1T  6'3"      311 263.                   Jessie Lemonier          Liberty EDGE  6'3"      240 264.                   Colby Parkinson         Stanford          TE       6'6"      240 265.                   Derrek Tuszka North Dakota State     EDGE  6'5"      246 266.                   Chris Williamson       Minnesota       CB       6'0"      198 267.                   Dele Harding  Illinois OLB    6'1"      230 268.                   Benny LeMay Charlotte         RB       5'8"      215 269.                   Javelin Guidry Utah    CB       5'9"      193 270.                   Geno Stone     Iowa    S          5'10"    210 271.                   Kalija Lipscomb         Vanderbilt       WR      6'1"      200 272.                   Sean Adesanya           Central Michigan        EDGE  6'3"      240 273.                   Rodrigo Blankenship  Georgia           PK       6'1"      191 274.                   Josiah Coatney            Ole Miss         DL3T  6'3"      308 275.                   Adam Shuler   Florida DL5T  6'4"      275 276.                   Keandre Jones Maryland        OLB    6'2"      228 277.                   Reggie Corbin Illinois RB       5'9"      200 278.                   Chris Orr         Wisconsin       OLB    6'0"      224 279.                   Lakiem Williams        Syracuse         OLB    6'0"      225 280.                   Trevon Hill     Miami (FL)     EDGE  6'3"      248 281.                   Tipa Galeai     Utah State       EDGE  6'5"      235 282.                   Tyre Phillips   Mississippi State        OT       6'5"      331 283.                   Braden Mann  Texas A&M    P          5'11"    195 284.                   Garrett Marino            UAB    DL3T  6'2"      290 285.                   L'Jarius Sneed Louisiana Tech           CB       6'0"      189 286.                   Shea Patterson Michigan        QB       6'2"      200 287.                   Tyler Clark     Georgia           DL1T  6'4"      300 288.                   Kendrick Rogers         Texas A&M    WR      6'4''      204 289.                   Scottie Phillips           Mississippi     RBC    5'8"      211 290.                   Levonta Taylor           Florida State   CB       5'10"    181 291.                   Cohl Cabral    Arizona State  OC       6'5"      300 292.                   Josiah Scott     Michigan State           CB       5'10"    168 293.                   Joe Gaziano    Northwestern  DL5T  6'4"      275 294.                   Daniel Thomas           Auburn            S          5'10"    215 295.                   Eli Hanback    Virginia          DL3T  6'4"      300 296.                   Trevon McSwain        Duke   DL3T  6'6"      285 297.                   Rico Dowdle   South Carolina            RB       6'0"      210 298.                   Daniel Bituli   Tennessee       ILB      6'2"      246 300.                   George Lea     Arizona State  DL5T  6'3"      275   Everyone, please double check me   List of teams and GM: Arizona Cardinals @CR91 Atlanta Falcons @chad72 Baltimore Ravens- @WarGhost21 Buffalo Bills- @Matthew Gilbert Carolina Panthers @ColtsGermany Chicago Bears - @CR91 Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1 Cleveland Browns @coltsfanej Dallas Cowboys @shastamasta* Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros Detroit Lions @Matthew Gilbert Green Bay Packers @danlhart87 Houston Texans @danlhart87 Indianapolis Colts @WarGhost21 Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches Kansas City Chiefs- @VikingsFanInChennai Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog Los Angeles Rams- @VikingsFanInChennai Miami Dolphins @twfish Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan New England Patriots @Archer New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay* New York Giants @runthepost New York Jets @John Hammonds Oakland Raiders-  @VikingsFanInChennai Philadelphia Eagles @coltsfanmurf Pittsburgh Steelers- @Zoltan San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56 Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan* Tennessee Titans- @chad72 Washington Redskins- @John Hammonds * indicates 1 missed pick
    • If the 2020 season is cancelled how will the 2021 draft be structured? 
    • With the 34th pick in the draft the colts select  james morgan.  Forum  explodes lol
    • RIP and yet another fact telling us to take this virus very seriously.
    • Has great timing and anticipation. Also good footwork
  • Members

• colts8718

colts8718 333

• Narcosys

Narcosys 1,802

• Archer

Archer 1,263

• COLTS7

COLTS7 283

• csmopar

csmopar 9,329