Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very gritty tough win in 15 innings, Cubs win 6-5 and take 2 of 3 in the desert. What a wild game. Both teams drained and bull pens were empty. Fly the flag Hozer. Cubs now 14-12.

Never a doubt chicago cubs smh GIF by MLB

Yes was following on my phone why running errands a big win by not giving one away.

• Like 2

Link: Braun gets doused with beer

Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun was attempting to catch a Pete Alonso fly ball. A fan at Citi Field was too, and dumped beer on Braun in the process.

Lol. I had signed out but just saw this. It is funny.

Is that interference? Your thoughts.

Good night all. Have a  blessed and peaceful week (with lots of wins).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Link: Braun gets doused with beer

Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun was attempting to catch a Pete Alonso fly ball. A fan at Citi Field was too, and dumped beer on Braun in the process.

Lol. I had signed out but just saw this. It is funny.

Is that interference? Your thoughts.

Good night all. Have a  blessed and peaceful week (with lots of wins).

Depends if its in the field of play yes , if in the stands no. And good night :thmup:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very gritty tough win in 15 innings, Cubs win 6-5 and take 2 of 3 in the desert. What a wild game. Both teams drained and bull pens were empty. Fly the flag Hozer. Cubs now 14-12.

Never a doubt chicago cubs smh GIF by MLB

11 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Hozer where are you :lol: you forgot 

Sorry I’m on shift, missed everything after the 12th due to being on a call......

cubs-win-flag-gif-6.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you guys keep winning, it is cool you and @NFLfan have your own celebration Gifs like Hozer and I have. Makes it fun. I can't wait to see how the Cubs do against the Cards in that series starting May 3rd.

Yes will be interesting

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you guys keep winning, it is cool you and @NFLfan have your own celebration Gifs like Hozer and I have. Makes it fun. I can't wait to see how the Cubs do against the Cards in that series starting May 3rd.

I won't be posting that gif tonight. :(

14 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

image.png.c66a8e70e291eccb56787dcdb97c91f3.png That's a winner 6 - 3 over the Nats

Congrats! How's Goldy doing?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is at Wrigley so I am hoping for 2 out of 3 but when those 2 teams play the team that usually wins gets the small breaks. If it was at St Louis I would be happy to get 1. 

You know as well as I when its Cubs Cards throw the records out the window. Its definitely a rivalary .

• Like 2