Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Where do you think he ends up? Pitchers and catchers will be reporting for spring training soon.

All fingers are pointing to Philly, I wouldn’t be shocked. I can see Machado to the White Sox...he would fit in with the Southsiders.......:thmdown:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2006Coltsbestever

    5809

  • NFLfan

    2277

  • Jay Kirk

    2230

  • PrincetonTiger

    1837

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I could see Harper with the Dodgers.

 

That's true. The Dodgers seem to sign everyone. 

 

The Mets fans on AmazinAvenue are making me want Machado. I know @dgambill thought he would be a good fit with the Mets. However, we already have a young SS (not of Machado's caliber) and one of our top prospects is a SS. That is the position Machado plays. So, I don't know...

 

I'm still disappointed that we did not try to get Paul Goldschmidt. That would have been a good fit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

That's true. The Dodgers seem to sign everyone. 

 

The Mets fans on AmazinAvenue are making me want Machado. I know @dgambill thought he would be a good fit with the Mets. We already have a young SS (not of Machado's caliber) and one of our top prospects is a SS. That is the position Machado plays. So, I don't know...

 

I'm still disappointed that we did not try to get Paul Goldschmidt. That would have been a good fit.

Cards signing Goldschmidt was huge for @Jay Kirk 's Cards. He is alot like Rizzo and Wright, very good to great player with a leader type attitude. Great video by the way regarding Doc and deGrom. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

That's true. The Dodgers seem to sign everyone. 

 

The Mets fans on AmazinAvenue are making me want Machado. I know @dgambill thought he would be a good fit with the Mets. We already have a young SS (not of Machado's caliber) and one of our top prospects is a SS. That is the position Machado plays. So, I don't know...

 

I'm still disappointed that we did not try to get Paul Goldschmidt. That would have been a good fit.

Machado is a self riotous punk, I hope your Mets don’t sign him. If they do, hopefully they’ll straighten him out.

 

Please exuse the crude yet accurate video title...

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cards signing Goldschmidt was huge for @Jay Kirk 's Cards. He is alot like Rizzo and Wright, very good to great player with a leader type attitude. Great video by the way regarding Doc and deGrom. 

 

Yes, getting Goldschmidt was a great move.

 

Speaking of Cardinal fans, we need @Myles and @landrus13 to chime in about their team. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

 

I would also appreciate having Reds fans join us too. Was it @RollerColt who said he was a Reds fan? And we now have @hippiejohn. Welcome. What are your thoughts on your team?

 

And @buccolts is a regular. I hear the Bucs have not made too many moves this year.

 

Any Brewers fans? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Yes, getting Goldschmidt was a great move.

 

Speaking of Cardinal fans, we need @Myles and @landrus13 to chime in about their team. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

 

I would also appreciate having Reds fans join us too. Was it @RollerColt who said he was a Reds fan. And we now have @hippiejohn. Welcome. What are your thoughts on your team?

 

And @buccolts is a regular. I hear the Bucs have not made too many moves this year.

 

Any Brewers fans? 

I need a Brewers fan in here :catfight:. Baseball to most does not get heated until June. We are just Baseball junkies :funny:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Machado is a self riotous punk, I hope your Mets don’t sign him. If they do, hopefully they’ll straighten him out.

 

Please exuse the crude yet accurate video title...

 

 

 

Thanks. So, he is a dirty player. I did not know that. I don't follow the AL or the Dodgers.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

 

That's ok. Extending an invitation to join us is ok. :thmup:

Brewers had their one chance at a Championship and choked. They were the luckiest team and had the Baseball Gods with them all season in 2018. They won on so many walkoffs and won so many 1 run games I just had to :funny: at one point. Their season will be looked at as no different as the Cubs actually in 2018. Unless you make the WS or win the WS, most forget everything else. Then when a team makes the WS and loses, people call them chokers like how the Dodgers are labeled now.

 

I am so glad we beat the Indians in 2016! Got that Ring and that stinkin curse is over. Nobody can make fun of us or call us chokers now anymore. Bryant, Rizzo, Zobrist, Baez, Jake, Lester, and Chapman would not let us lose :thmup:.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Goldschmidt is a great addition.   I think he'll sign an extension and stay for a few years.   

The Cardinals team as a whole is pretty good.   Maybe not enough to win the division though.   The Cubs should do that.  The Cards do have a pretty decent farm system though.    

 

I think the season will rest on Fowler too much.   They pay him so much that they are afraid to bring in another high dollar guy.   They feel they need to play him.   He hit .180 last season.     If he could hit around .260, the lineup will be pretty good. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think Goldschmidt is a great addition.   I think he'll sign an extension and stay for a few years.   

The Cardinals team as a whole is pretty good.   Maybe not enough to win the division though.   The Cubs should do that.  The Cards do have a pretty decent farm system though.    

 

I think the season will rest on Fowler too much.   They pay him so much that they are afraid to bring in another high dollar guy.   They feel they need to play him.   He hit .180 last season.     If he could hit around .260, the lineup will be pretty good. 

I don't know now man, Cards always scare me and now they look as good as the Cubs on paper to me. Brewers were a one year fluke IMO, I think they will still be good but not like last year. They got lucky alot last season. I followed it closely and some of the stuff I was seeing made me laugh how they pulled games out. If they duplicate that again it would be a miracle. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know now man, Cards always scare me and now they look as good as the Cubs on paper to me. Brewers were a one year fluke IMO, I think they will still be good but not like last year. They got lucky alot last season. I followed it closely and some of the stuff I was seeing made me laugh how they pulled games out. If they duplicate that again it would be a miracle. 

 

You're selling the Brewers short. Winning close games consistently is not a fluke. They had a very energetic and close team. I think they will still be a good team this year. 

 

The Central is packed. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

You're selling the Brewers short. Winning close games consistently is not a fluke. They had a very energetic and close team. I think they will still be a good team this year. 

 

The Central is packed. 

Not selling them short, I just think they aren't better than the Cubs or the Cards now after the Cards signed Goldschmidt. Brewers have a lot of talent. Pirates and Reds may even finish above .500. Very tough Division. I wonder if Jake misses Chicago? He may love eating Philly sandwiches?  So maybe not?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

You're selling the Brewers short. Winning close games consistently is not a fluke. They had a very energetic and close team. I think they will still be a good team this year. 

 

 

The Brewers are still good, but you have to admit, the chances of them winning close games is going to go down in 2019.   Just like the Cardinals going 22-6 in August isn't likely to happen again.   August skewed the Cardinals season a bit.  Before Aug, they were 2 games under .500.   Had they played .500 ball in Aug, they would have finished 80-82, in 4th place in the division.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Myles said:

The Brewers are still good, but you have to admit, the chances of them winning close games is going to go down in 2019.   Just like the Cardinals going 22-6 in August isn't likely to happen again.   August skewed the Cardinals season a bit.  Before Aug, they were 2 games under .500.   Had they played .500 ball in Aug, they would have finished 80-82, in 4th place in the division.  

Cards worry me more than the Brewers. Goldschmidt was a huge pickup. I agree with you on the Brewers. The whole division is good. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@NorthernBlue Have you followed the Nats this offseason? What do you think about possibly losing Harper in free agency? Is Gio Gonzalez a Nationals player? I thought he was. I read today that the Mets are interested in acquiring Gonzalez (nothing confirmed). 

With the Corbin signing, I doubt Gio is gonna resign with us. Best of luck to him. He's a fine pitcher if he's your 3rd or 4th guy. If your Mets do sign him, get used to seeing good Gio and 7bad Gio (good as in he can get you 7 innings of 1 run ball, or bad, as in he'll get run out by the 3rd haha).

 

And regarding Harper, it's such a weird situation. After he rejected the 300 million dollar offer the Nats gave him, I've been expecting to pretty much to leave. And yet, here we are in Jan and him and Machado are just sitting there.

 

Would I love for Harper to return? Sure. But the Nats have all but moved on from him, and made moves accordingly for it. Eaton, Soto, and Robles as our OF is pretty dang good honestly, with Micheal A Taylor backing em up. We've upgraded at catcher, our pitching staff is world class. I'm looking forward to next season.

 

I've read that said the only team that can give Harper the money he wants is the Phillies, while for Machado it's the White Sox. If Harper knew that was the case back in September, I bet he signs that extension with the Nats. Now though? Tough to imagine him coming back here. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

With the Corbin signing, I doubt Gio is gonna resign with us. Best of luck to him. He's a fine pitcher if he's your 3rd or 4th guy. If your Mets do sign him, get used to seeing good Gio and 7bad Gio (good as in he can get you 7 innings of 1 run ball, or bad, as in he'll get run out by the 3rd haha).

 

And regarding Harper, it's such a weird situation. After he rejected the 300 million dollar offer the Nats gave him, I've been expecting to pretty much to leave. And yet, here we are in Jan and him and Machado are just sitting there.

 

Would I love for Harper to return? Sure. But the Nats have all but moved on from him, and made moves accordingly for it. Eaton, Soto, and Robles as our OF is pretty dang good honestly, with Micheal A Taylor backing em up. We've upgraded at catcher, our pitching staff is world class. I'm looking forward to next season.

 

I've read that said the only team that can give Harper the money he wants is the Phillies, while for Machado it's the White Sox. If Harper knew that was the case back in September, I bet he signs that extension with the Nats. Now though? Tough to imagine him coming back here. 

 

Thank you. This is great. 

 

As for Gio, I had him in the category of "Mets Killers" like Atlanta's Julio Teheran and Josh Freeman, Daniel Murphy, Chase Utley and former Phillies OF Pat Burrell.  Gonzalez always seemed to beat the Mets. So, I don't mind signing him just so that we dont have to face him. haha

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

 

Yes, getting Goldschmidt was a great move.

 

Speaking of Cardinal fans, we need @Myles and @landrus13 to chime in about their team. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

 

I would also appreciate having Reds fans join us too. Was it @RollerColt who said he was a Reds fan? And we now have @hippiejohn. Welcome. What are your thoughts on your team?

 

And @buccolts is a regular. I hear the Bucs have not made too many moves this year.

 

Any Brewers fans? 

Yep, representin’ the Reds since ‘88. 

 

Of course we may have to call them the Cincinnati Dodgers after this offseason... haha...

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

What happened to our buddy @PuntersArePeopleToo? How do you like the moves (or lack thereof) that Cubs have made? Which ball parks are you planning to see this year?

Hey, ya I haven't been on the baseball thread lately with school and all. 

You are correct almost no moves. It is kinda depressing with Cubs normally big movers. But even overall this offseason is still not close to being over with the biggest names still there.

 

I will be going to KC in April. We are taking a tour of the stadium and front office before a game against the Angels. I may go to Toronto before I start my internship in June, if my dad wills say yes. May also go to MIN in May too. Otherwise do not know if I will have the chance to go to any other.

 

How have you felt with the Mets early in offseason making all those moves?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Hey, ya I haven't been on the baseball thread lately with school and all. 

You are correct almost no moves. It is kinda depressing with Cubs normally big movers. But even overall this offseason is still not close to being over with the biggest names still there.

 

I will be going to KC in April. We are taking a tour of the stadium and front office before a game against the Angels. I may go to Toronto before I start my internship in June, if my dad wills say yes. May also go to MIN in May too. Otherwise do not know if I will have the chance to go to any other.

 

How have you felt with the Mets early in offseason making all those moves?

 

Glad to see you again. Visiting three more stadiums is great. You have been to more stadiums than most of us combined. That is impressive. You travel a lot. It's a good thing if you can afford it. 

 

The Cubs have a pretty good team. I don't think they needed much, maybe pitching. Is Darvish expected back at the beginning of the year?

 

Mets fans want Harper or Machado. I don't. I don't like getting Cano but I like Diaz who will be our closer. I don't know Jed Lowrie well. I would have been much happier getting Goldschmidt over any of our acquisitions. We may not be done yet. We will see. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We picked up Puig, Kemp and Wood in a trade back in December. I guess they got tired of the 10 year rebuild.

 

That's right. Thanks. Do you still have your first baseman? He has been there forever. He is a future HoFer. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

That's right. Thanks. Do you still have your first baseman? He has been there forever. He is a future HoFer. 

Yep, Votto’s still hanging around. Might be why we went on a spending spree, so he gets at least a few more competitive years with us. 

 

Still expecting the Cubbies to be the team to beat in our division. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Glad to see you again. Visiting three more stadiums is great. You have been to more stadiums than most of us combined. That is impressive. You travel a lot. It's a good thing if you can afford it. 

 

The Cubs have a pretty good team. I don't think they needed much, maybe pitching. Is Darvish expected back at the beginning of the year?

 

Mets fans want Harper or Machado. I don't. I don't like getting Cano but I like Diaz who will be our closer. I don't know Jed Lowrie well. I would have been much happier getting Goldschmidt over any of our acquisitions. We may not be done yet. We will see. 

Good talking again. I'll probably still be in and out this season. Only once so far have I even had to stay in a hotel. Chicago, MIL, Chicago, STL were all near my home. KC is near school. NY NY PHI I stayed with Cousin in NJ. BOS stayed with my Cousin there. TOR, CIN and perhaps MIN I had to stay in hotels. I got lucky on picks. I am hopeful to get to continue the second half.

 

Yep Darvish is expected to be back for ST and Morrow is out until May more than likely.

 

Ya I feel like those two are gonna hamstrung a team. Both are big personality. And i get Cano. Diaz was a nice pick up. I am like Maddon and not happy with AZ

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

 

Thank you. This is great. 

 

As for Gio, I had him in the category of "Mets Killers" like Atlanta's Julio Teheran and Josh Freeman, Daniel Murphy, Chase Utley and former Phillies OF Pat Burrell.  Gonzalez always seemed to beat the Mets. So, I don't mind signing him just so that we dont have to face him. haha

What’s your outlook for the Mets this year? Think they can battle for the division?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

What’s your outlook for the Mets this year? Think they can battle for the division?

 

I think the Mets are improved and still have pretty good starting pitchers. They should score more runs than they have the last few years. I'll let you know how confident I feel after a month of spring training.

 

I have not followed moves made by our division rivals; so, I am not sure which team has the best shot to win the division. If the Phillies get Harper, they would be favored to win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

I think the Mets are improved and still have pretty good starting pitchers. They should score more runs than they have the last few years. I'll let you know how confident I feel after a month of spring training.

 

I have not followed moves made by our division rivals; so, I am not sure which team has the best shot to win the division. If the Phillies get Harper, they would be favored to win. 

Braves are going to be real good too IMO.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you guys think about MLB considering raising minimum DL stints to 15 days, up from 10? There was a big discussion on the Mets site about it. Mets fans want it to stay at 10 days. 

 

Quote:

Major League Baseball has proposed going back to a 15-day disabled list and increasing the time optioned players usually must spend in the minor leagues, a person familiar with the negotiations tells The Associated Press, moves aimed at reducing the use of relief pitchers and reviving offense.

 

The minimum length of time an injured player spends on the disabled list was cut from 15 days to 10 in 2016 as part of baseball’s new labor contract. As a result, DL placements rose from 563 in 2016 to 702 in 2017 and then again to 737 last year, the commissioner’s office said.

 

Advanced analytics have shown team executives that starting pitchers are less successful the third time through the batting order. Increased DL and minor league option use has led to a strategy of teams rotating their middle relievers with their minor league affiliates in order to have more available pitchers each day. Teams even began using relievers as “openers” to start games last season, a trend sparked by the Tampa Bay Rays.

As part of the plan, a player optioned would have to spend at least 15 days in the minor leagues, up from 10. 

 

Apparently, some teams were taking advantage of the 10-day DL rule and players were going from minors to major leagues a lot more frequently (Dodgers have been  accused of doing that.)

 

Anyway, I have no problem keeping it at 10. Your thoughts???

 

Link: Article on proposal to increase days on DL

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What do you guys think about MLB considering raising minimum DL stints to 15 days, up from 10? There was a big discussion on the Mets site about it. Mets fans want it to stay at 10 days. 

 

Quote:

Major League Baseball has proposed going back to a 15-day disabled list and increasing the time optioned players usually must spend in the minor leagues, a person familiar with the negotiations tells The Associated Press, moves aimed at reducing the use of relief pitchers and reviving offense.

 

The minimum length of time an injured player spends on the disabled list was cut from 15 days to 10 in 2016 as part of baseball’s new labor contract. As a result, DL placements rose from 563 in 2016 to 702 in 2017 and then again to 737 last year, the commissioner’s office said.

 

Advanced analytics have shown team executives that starting pitchers are less successful the third time through the batting order. Increased DL and minor league option use has led to a strategy of teams rotating their middle relievers with their minor league affiliates in order to have more available pitchers each day. Teams even began using relievers as “openers” to start games last season, a trend sparked by the Tampa Bay Rays.

As part of the plan, a player optioned would have to spend at least 15 days in the minor leagues, up from 10. 

 

Apparently, some teams were taking advantage of the 10-day DL rule and players were going from minors to major leagues a lot more frequently (Dodgers have been  accused of doing that.)

 

Anyway, I have no problem keeping it at 10. Your thoughts???

 

Link: Article on proposal to increase days on DL

I am fine either way :thmup:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Reds fan that grew up in the 1970"s I don't think I could stomach the name Cincinnati Dodgers. That was a heckuva rivalry on the short term.

 

Looks like the Reds are all in for Realmuto. I do think he may be the one who takes the crown of best catcher from Molina. He is a stud. But Reds have enough offense now. Realmuto would make them better, but would be expensive. They seem to want Jonathon India, a 3B prospect who is pretty good. But the Reds have Senzel ahead of him, and Suarez ahead of Senzel. But then they toy with making Senzel an outfielder. I like Barnhart- great catcher with a GG even though he is limited as a hitter. I am ready to go to a game and to get some Skyline or Gold Star Chili. Cincy people will understand!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

If they offer enough though that all he is going for it seems. Plus near Las Vegas, so when Sept. ends he can go home very quickly

 

I don't mind him going there. I want him and Machado to sign with any team but those in the NL East. I heard Harper may sign with Philly. 

 

Where do you all on the thread think Machado and Harper end up? When will they sign? Pitchers and catchers report less than 2 weeks from now. It sounds like they are looking for $300 million contracts but no team will give it. 

 

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone. I won't be watching the game but if you do, enjoy it. I like neither team; so, I don't want either to win. :tvsmash:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

I don't mind him going there. I want him and Machado to sign with any team but those in the NL East. I heard Harper may sign with Philly. 

 

Where do you all on the thread think Machado and Harper end up? When will they sign? Pitchers and catchers report less than 2 weeks from now. It sounds like they are looking for $300 million contracts but no team will give it. 

 

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone. I won't be watching the game but if you do, enjoy it. I like neither team; so, I don't want either to win. :tvsmash:

Your guess is as good as mine on Machado and Harper. I was thinking Whitesox with Machado and the Dodgers with Harper but I haven't heard anything lately. Those were the rumors 2 or 3 weeks ago. Regarding the SB, I do not like either team either but I definitely would prefer the Rams to win. To me SB 49 was much worse when it was Pats vs Seahawks. I was in a no win situation there. It was either put up with the Pats being Champs again or listening to the media kiss Wilson's butt and their blabbering fanbase say Wilson>Luck 1000's of times because of ring count being 2-0. I can at least see Luck winning one ring now and tying Wilson and he will end up with better stats when it is said and done. I don't think Wilson is capable of winning of a ring without a dominant defense and dominant running game, Luck is IMO. Luck only needs a RB and a defense that is consistently good to win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Popular Now

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I don't necessarily disagree with anything you've said.  However, there have been 0 rookie QBs who have made the SB, and only 2, Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco, have won more than 1 game in the playoffs.  SO the chances of a drafted rookie coming in next year and taking us past the wild card round seem pretty negligible.   Sure old man Rivers arm could fail.  Maybe Eason is ready to go next year.  That would probably be pretty shocking but it certainly would be a great boost to the org long term. Trading for a quality QB is possible but not likely.   Hopefully, Luck is bored.  That is really to me the only plausible way for us to significantly improve our QB situation next year. Dak is available.  Other than that, I don't see much on the immediate horizon to compete IN 2021.   Bottom line, is most likely Rivers is our best option assuming he wants to play again.
    • For what it's worth I live in Spokane and see all of the Seahawks games.  Metcalf is usually pretty reliable and I was surprised to see the drops this week.  But, who knows.  He still needs some work.  Lockett is more dependable.  He is fast, runs good routes, and catches just about everything around him.
    • I still think we need to win a championship or get deep multiple years in the playoffs first. He's 1-1 in the Postseason so far. Let's see where we end up. 
    • Could be worst lol. A 12-4 team in the NFC could be a wildcard team 
    • Well, compared to what we have, pretty much any athlete in their 20s will be more mobile. 
  • Members

    • compuls1v3

      compuls1v3 425

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Arodgers12

      Arodgers12 441

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Flash7

      Flash7 2,711

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JPFolks

      JPFolks 1,016

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • gspdx

      gspdx 646

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JlynRN

      JlynRN 816

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • GoColts8818

      GoColts8818 10,961

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dogg63

      Dogg63 1,390

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BlueStallion

      BlueStallion 78

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ClaytonC

      ClaytonC 41

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...