Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That's what I was thinking. I know .08 is the legal limit which is probably 3 to 4 (12 Oz)  Light Beers, so I was thinking something like .16 would be 7 to 8 Light Beers (double the legal limit) and have even the person the drinks alot would be buzzed. .272 sound like a 12 pack + 2 or 3 hard liqour Whiskey shots IMO = BAD. 

Wow. .272!! That is crazy. Is she still alive? 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes she was sve key hurt but is now facing several charges

She should be in jail. How do you drive a car after drinking so much. That number must be inaccurate, PT.  People who drink that much can't wake up. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

She should be in jail. How do you drive a car after drinking so much. That number must be inaccurate, PT.  People who drink that much can't wake up. 

It depends on one's body WT and what they have to eat as well. There are times when I can still drink 6 or 7 beers and feel fine if I eat good. If I don't eat much you get more buzzed and may be around that .16 area after 7 beers or so. Sounds like to me she was drinking hard whiskey or something and was a small girl. Just a guess at .272.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It depends on one's body WT and what they have to eat as well. There are times when I can still drink 6 or 7 beers and feel fine if I eat good. If I don't eat much you get more buzzed and may be around that .16 area after 7 beers or so. Sounds like to me she was drinking hard whiskey or something and was a small girl. Just a guess at .272.

According to the charges filed she had been using other substances 

One of the charges is OWI of a Cannanoid

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

According to the charges filed she had been using other substances 

One of the charges is OWI of a Cannanoid

What is that? I am clueless when it comes to illicit drugs (that sounds like a drug).

Astros look like a machine right now. They now lead 2-0 over the Indians, remember this is only the best of 5, Indians may get swept. It is so tough to win a WS in Baseball, I thank the Baseball Gods everyday that the Cubs won it in 2016. When you make it that far you have to get it, Cubs did, Indians didn't. I don't see the Indians winning a WS for a long time now and they were so close in 2016.

-Dodgers are also up on the Braves 2-0 and Brewers are up 2-0 on the Rockies. The NL is rather boring IMO. Game 2 tonight between the Yankees/Red Sox should be entertaining. Yankees need this one or they will also be down 2-0.

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yep. I am not sure why but I cannot root for the Red Sox. I'm rooting for the Indians in the AL.

Same here.   For some reason, the Red Sox are liked by people who root against the Yankees because the Yankees spend so much $$.    Nevermind the fact that the Red Sox spend much more than any team in MLB.  

I'm rooting for the Indians first, but I'll be rooting for Houston after they eliminate the Indians.  

I can't bring myself to root for the Dodgers, so GO BREW CREW!

Dodgers advance to the NLCS and will face the BrewCrew. Go Dodgers! The Astros look like a machine as they polish off the Indians with ease. Yankees are down 10-1 in the 6th Inning tonight to the RedSox. RedSox look like a 108 win team tonight. A win puts the Sox up 2-1 in the series.

My (103-58) 2016 Chicago Cubs would demolish them all so this is what I think of it :banana::billiejean:

-I have been bored watching these teams that are in it now to be honest. 

Red Sox SMASHING the Yankees.

My husband is on cloud nine. This is beyond his wildest imagination.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:16 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Sox lead 3-0 already, OUCH!

Well they are a good team though right?

Last game was a stinker but everyone I know who is a Sox fan complains about Price.

8 minutes ago, Jules said:

Red Sox SMASHING the Yankees.

My husband is on cloud nine. This is beyond his wildest imagination.

Well they are a good team though right?

Last game was a stinker but everyone I know who is a Sox fan complains about Price.

Yeah the Sox won 108 games and played like it tonight. I would be shocked at this point if they or the Astros did not win it all. Strange things happen alot in Baseball though.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jules, I see why your husband worries because in Baseball a lot of times the team with the best record doesn't win it all. You need a lot of breaks to win a WS. 

Yep that and the Red Sox also have a pretty good history of plenty of gag jobs.

Maybe this year is different though? Time will tell and soon!

I can safely say for most Red Sox fans the #1 goal is not to lose to the Yankees. 

How funny is that, the prospect the Cubs traded for Chapman in 2016 grounds out to end the Yankees season. Torres had his chance to be a hero but blew it. Sox take it 4-3 and win the series. ChapPack got his Ring with the Cubs at least. Got 1 with the Cubs and can't get 1 with the Yankees and the Yankees have 100 WS it seems haha 

Archived