Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFLfan said:

So, what teams are looking good so far? Since I am a Vikings fan, I follow the Daily Norseman (Vikes SB Nation site). It seems that the Twins are off to a great start. 3-0 

Nats are doing pretty good

The Rockies are off to a good start but they played the Brewers

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The Royals did not have a good series

No?

I did not watch the games but the fans kept talking about a Twins player who they are really down on. They call him Buston (meaning he is a bust). He is something like 1 for 14. That is better than what some of the Mets are hitting. Many have no hits.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

No?

I did not watch the games but the fans kept talking about a Twins player who they are really down on. They call him Buston (meaning he is a bust). He is something like 1 for 14. That is better than what some of the Mets are hitting. Many have no hits.

His name is Byron Buxton

he has really struggled since coming up

Kris Bryant is 0-11

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

His name is Byron Buxton

he has really struggled since coming up

Kris Bryant is 0-11

Several Mets are 0 for 10+. Jay Bruce was one of the few bright spots yesterday. He hit a home run and a double. Reyes, Cespedes, Neil Walker, the catchers have all not done anything. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Several Mets are 0 for 10+. Jay Bruce was one of the few bright spots yesterday. He hit a home run and a double. Reyes, Cespedes, Neil Walker, the catchers have all not done anything. 

Its early they will come around.

I was just offered a ticket to the Opening day game at Wrigley on Monday, they will be hanging the banner and all of the other festivities of the home opener...only problem is I can't go.....My Sons first Pinto league baseball practice starts that same day and I'm the assistant coach, definitely DO NOT want to miss that.....family first. Maybe next time:Cry:

13 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I was just offered a ticket to the Opening day game at Wrigley on Monday, they will be hanging the banner and all of the other festivities of the home opener...only problem is I can't go.....My Sons first Pinto league baseball practice starts that same day and I'm the assistant coach, definitely DO NOT want to miss that.....family first. Maybe next time:Cry:

Good luck to you and your son

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Good luck to you and your son

Thank you!!! He really loves playing, and is pretty good at his young age! I love watching the little guys improve as the season goes on. Im hoping he'll be my retirement plan when he gets into the Majors, lol, jk..........maybe......

Mets take the rubber game 6-2.  Mets starting pitchers have been dominant. In 18 and two-third innings (18 2/3), they have given up 10 hits and 2 runs. 

Zack Wheeler goes tomorrow. He is returning from Tommy John surgery.  I don't know what to expect from him, but I'm hoping he can at least keep the team in games.  Mets play the Marlins this weekend.

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Mets take the rubber game 6-2.  Mets starting pitchers have been dominant. In 18 and two-third innings (18 2/3), they have given up 10 hits and 2 runs. 

Zack Wheeler goes tomorrow. He is returning from Tommy John surgery.  I don't know what to expect from him, but I'm hoping he can at least keep the team in games.  Mets play the Marlins this weekend.

Yeah pretty good starts for our teams. Both won 2 out of 3. St Louis is really good so I am real happy with 2-1 especially considering Bryant went 0-11.

Oh boy that was a horrible collision between Baez and Heyward.....that was Heywards ball all day, don't know what Baez was thinking!!!!!!! I think he just bought himself a ticket to concussion protocol. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs and Mets both 2-1 so far on the season. Redsox lost tonight as well. Tonight Cubs and the Brew Crew tied at 1-1 in the 8th.

Thanks! The minor leagues started yesterday as welll, if you are interested. Braves looking like a joke, so disgusted at Swanson right now. He needs to pick it up and fast. Mariners started out slow, now picking it up. Bryant is really bad so far as well.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Thanks! The minor leagues started yesterday as welll, if you are interested. Braves looking like a joke, so disgusted at Swanson right now. He needs to pick it up and fast. Mariners started out slow, now picking it up. Bryant is really bad so far as well.

Yeah Bryant is really struggling, not sure what is going on there. Mets are now 2-2, they lost tonight.

Archived