Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Do you guys boo your own players? The only time I boo'd a player on my team was when former Cardinal outfielder (great base stealer) threw dynamite at a group of children. He was playing with the Mets at the time. 

Only if they don't give honest effort

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFLfan said:

Do you guys boo your own players? The only time I boo'd a player on my team was when former Cardinal outfielder (great base stealer) threw dynamite at a group of children. He was playing with the Mets at the time. 

I was booing the other day when the Cubs were down 10-2 to the Braves, see it helped as we had a 9 run 8th Inning and won :lol::thmup:

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'm lost who was that ?

2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

I knew he played for I believe the Royals but didn't remember the Mets or the Dynamite kinda shocked.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Threw dynamite. I never heard that one.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-08-04/news/mn-20332_1_vince-coleman

Quote:

The controversial case of New York Mets outfielder Vince Coleman, who set off an explosive device near a group of baseball fans 10 days ago after a game at Dodger Stadium, resulted in a felony charge Tuesday.

The charge, filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, was for unlawful possession of an explosive device. The device, similar to an M-100, was described by police as about three inches long, about seven-eighths of an inch in diameter and having the explosive equivalent of more than one-quarter of a stick of dynamite.

Three people--Cindy Mayhew, 33; Marshall Savoy, 11, and Amanda Santos, 2--were injured in the explosion.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Quote:

The controversial case of New York Mets outfielder Vince Coleman, who set off an explosive device near a group of baseball fans 10 days ago after a game at Dodger Stadium, resulted in a felony charge Tuesday.

The charge, filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, was for unlawful possession of an explosive device. The device, similar to an M-100, was described by police as about three inches long, about seven-eighths of an inch in diameter and having the explosive equivalent of more than one-quarter of a stick of dynamite.

Three people--Cindy Mayhew, 33; Marshall Savoy, 11, and Amanda Santos, 2--were injured in the explosion.

Wow

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Quote:

Damn! I learn something new everyday. I cant believe I don't remember that. Sad.

8 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Quote:

What an %#**$&?!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mets avoid a sweep by the Nats, winning 11-5. They play the Braves on the road tomorrow. 

Much needed win for your Mets, they stay in control of the Division. Thought about ditching work and driving to Wrigley but would've had to purchase a ski mask for the game :lol:. Game was postponed anyway!

15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Much needed win for your Mets, they stay in control of the Division. Thought about ditching work and driving to Wrigley but would've had to purchase a ski mask for the game :lol:. Game was postponed anyway!

Ok I'm glad that game was postponed , make up in a few minutes weather still not great at least suns shining .

15 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Mets avoid a sweep by the Nats, winning 11-5. They play the Braves on the road tomorrow. 

I'm glad they won no need letting the Nats control their psych . Suck it up and finish the season . NFL you have a very good team way to early to worry.

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

I'm glad they won no need letting the Nats control their psych . Suck it up and finish the season . NFL you have a very good team way to early to worry.

Yeah I am happy for NFLfan, I like the Mets and tired of the Nats controlling that Division. So far the Mets get a :thmup: for their play.

Archived