Indianapolis Colts
Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

Booo. Wanted the Dodgers. But oh well, it's not over yet. Back to L.A. for do or die.

Both great teams worth the time to watch. And I am okay with either team winning it all now.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a hell of a game, one of the best I have ever seen

You ain't lying. Great series. Both teams come to play for sure.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought once the Dodgers came back it was over, man best game I have ever watched

I guess for those who thought the Dodgers would walk thru this series were wrong. :dunno:

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I guess for those who thought the Dodgers would walk thru this series was wrong. :dunno:

I was wrong my friend. Verlander is a go in Game 6 too. :thmup:

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was wrong my friend. Verlander is a go in Game 6 too. :thmup:

I will be honest, I didn't have a opinion. Other than the Cubs or the Reds I hadn't really watched much of either of these two teams. I know what their records were but didn't realize how good these two team were.

This has been a great series no doubt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I will be honest, I didn't have a opinion. Other than the Cubs or the Reds I hadn't really watched much of either of these two teams. I know what their records were but didn't realize how good these two team were.

This has been a great series no doubt.

I have to go back and look but I think initially I had LA in 6 before the series. After Game 1, I thought they would waltz through. Man was I wrong.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to go back and look but I think initially I had LA in 6 before the series. After Game 1, I thought they would waltz through. Man was I wrong.

Think I went with Astros in 7  . Lol sorry I'm not in here these 12 hour nights are for the birds . Hope to be back on days before next season . If not someone is going to have to take this thread Brother.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Think I went with Astros in 7  . Lol sorry I'm not in here these 12 hour nights are for the birds . Hope to be back on days before next season . If not someone is going to have to take this thread Brother.

I am out of LIKES but we will keep it going. We all miss you but I know how work can be. You did have Astros in 7.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Still 1-0 to the Bottom of the 6th.

:Cry:

• Haha 1

Congrats to the Astros. They weren't who I wanted but they did deserve it in the end.

Tonights game looked kinda bad for the Dodgers early on so I didn't follow it much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Yu Darvish is garbage.

Yep, that’s the biggest thing that hurt the Dodgers, 2 key games that they got behind because of Astros hitters getting on vs Darvish, and this time made sure their pitchers kept on it.

Congrats to Astros, they never quit, much like the Cubs last year!!! Game 5 was the best ever, Astros were so resilient.

• Like 1

Pretty shocked the Dodgers lost, congrats to the Astros! Nothing is a given and this is why I was relieved the Cubs won last season. Great to experience as a fan winning the WS.

• Like 2

Pretenders win again.

Inside joke. I'm glad they won.

It was a great series to watch. Especially, game 5, of course.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Pretenders win again.

Inside joke. I'm glad they won.

It was a great series to watch. Especially, game 5, of course.

I was wrong and have to tip my cap to Houston.

• Like 1

Told y'all Astros would win (although I said in 6, so we're all wrong I guess haha)

Congrats Houston. Great series. Now maybe a certain NL East team can win the thing next year..........(probably not lol).

Also, kinda feel bad for Darvish, I always liked him. He's definitely not sleeping easy for a while.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Astros! It is great for the people of Houston to celebrate a championship after all they went through during and after Hurricane Harvey. They should enjoy this. 

Congrats @Qwiz. You guys deserve it. :applause:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Congratulations to the Astros! It is great for the people of Houston to celebrate a championship after all they went through during and after Hurricane Harvey. They should enjoy this. 

Congrats @Qwiz. You guys deserve it. :applause:

They still weren't better than last seasons Cubs, Cubs won the WS at 103-58, Astros were only 101-61 :sarcasm::violin:. I am just messing around, in all seriousness congrats to Houston and their fans. I cant believe how bad Darvish was in both of his starts. Man did that move backfire acquiring him!

• Haha 1